Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It took me and my wife 3 hours each on 4 devices total to finally put a deposit down on one of these bad boys
Sponsored

srae321

Big Bend
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had problems all evening Monday, and throughout the day yesterday. I decided to give up, and finally got one today with no issues.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.

Thanks for doing this and welcome @alroy . One of the biggest complaints here - Ford website allotted my dealer for the First Edition I reserved. My dealer and other dealers are are telling us MSRP is not guaranteed. I called marketing about this and they confirmed we can not change dealers. I spoke to a dealer in Los Angeles that will honor MSRP. That doesn't do me any justice if I can't move my reservation to another dealer. How can we get this resolved?

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
can you clarify this for me https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-specs-ford-website-vs-bronco-lineup-pdf-mismatch.2061/

if Co-Pilot360 and backup camera is standard on big bend or no?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for doing this and welcome @alroy . One of the biggest complaints here - Ford website allotted my dealer for the First Edition I reserved. My dealer and other dealers are are telling us MSRP is not guaranteed. I called marketing about this and they confirmed we can not change dealers. I spoke to a dealer in Los Angeles that will honor MSRP. That doesn't do me any justice if I can't move my reservation to another dealer. How can we get this resolved?
kinda a mess, your only option may be to make a new reservation at the dealer you want.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point no one knows for sure. There are typos and many things are not clear.

As bad as this roll out has been Ford will still sell every bronco they can make in the first year.
Agreed, this is huge for Ford, you would expect unified information at least! for me having those features justify saving $6K and stick with big bend.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

kinda a mess, your only option may be to make a new reservation at the dealer you want.
And loose out on a first edition?!

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems most people are reporting double ordering showing :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Ford is using the COVID test labs to handle the ordering system, thus explaining the double orders.

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Chances are, NO, Alroy had not responded to one single post or even posted once to say, thank you for the information, I will "address complaints".

Anyone can create an account an claim to be the King of England, but, like someone said in a post above, most likely a reporter trolling for concise information.
To be fair - I work in tech and part of my customer research process involves polling without answering. My team will often post breadcrumbs on twitter, reddit, and forums and then monitor them for bug/QA reporting.

The things we can handle, we do. We rarely respond because we don't want to say things we shouldn't, get it screenshot'd, and then get in a boatload of trouble. That's saved for in-person customer research.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get the code without the e-mail?
When I completed the thing, it showed me, and also I check my reserve status, shows a code

Kakelly633

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma

Confirmed my order with my dealer and got an email about it, but when I try to view it on the website I get a 404 error

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

7/16 still locked out in WI.
Sponsored