First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have been trying to place order since launch. Multiple times a day, on multiple different devices. I get to the payment part, hit pay, and it gets stuck in a loop where it goes back to the payment first step. No matter what I do I can't get it to actually accept the reservation when I finish the last step. At this point I lost out on the first edition, so I may just wait until they hit the lots to see them in person. Still plan to trade / sell my 2020 JLUR, but may wait a little longer now.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have been trying to place order since launch. Multiple times a day, on multiple different devices. I get to the payment part, hit pay, and it gets stuck in a loop where it goes back to the payment first step. No matter what I do I can't get it to actually accept the reservation when I finish the last step. At this point I lost out on the first edition, so I may just wait until they hit the lots to see them in person. Still plan to trade / sell my 2020 JLUR, but may wait a little longer now.
Sorry to hear. You may be better off waiting if you are patient. with 7 different trims might be good seeing in person

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do you already have an account created with a credit card saved in your "wallet"? if not those might help you complete it

Sponsored

Cypher

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
do you already have an account created with a credit card saved in your "wallet"? if not those might help you complete it
Yep, that was done long before the release. I was sitting waiting to jump on it as soon as ordering opened up.

Cypher

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear. You may be better off waiting if you are patient. with 7 different trims might be good seeing in person
Was not planning to go that route, but looks like it is the new plan. I actually have a cash buyer for the JLUR lined up, but with the ordering issues I plan to keep it until the new one comes is. A year with no 4x4 is also a little longer than I thought. So not all that upset, but would have been nice to get the first edition like I planned. Now will just wait and pick up a wildtrack once I can see them in person.

BroncoBoy

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Bronco, 1978 Ford, 1979 Ford
I tried to go on and place my First Edition order at 6:03 PM when it was introduced. Never got to that night at all, I even called my dealer the next morning as soon as they opened. Dealer tells me, the First Edition’s have been sold out for over a year! Really? Are the big boy dealers and aftermarket the ones getting them? Really frustrating to say the least.

Really wanted a First Edition to go along with my families 1966 Ford Bronco that was purchased brand new and has been in the family this whole entire time. All original, how would that be, to have a very first original and a First Edition together in the same family.

I had to start a complete new email to even get an order to go through. It would not recognize my Ford email that I already had.

Ugghh!

AC7880

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, previous Subaru WRX
I have not been able to find out if the Bronco Sport (Escape platform) will be towable 4 wheels down behind a motorhome.

Jeep sells a ton of Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Wranglers to RVers to tow behind motorhomes. Ford needs to get the info out in order to compete.

We know the escape platform is not towable 4 wheels down with the 2 engines spec'd for the Sport. Only the Hybrid Escape is towable (which does not interest me).

Jeep sells a ton of Cherokees to RVers to tow behind. Ford needs to step up to compete.

Can you find out if the Sport (escape platform) will be towable 4 wheels down?

Last edited:

Ugavet22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the Ford site and under My Reservations, I see a reservation date of 7/13/20. When I click on View, it has "NaN/NaN/NaN" as the reservation date. When I expand the Reservation Details it has "Invalid Date" for Reservation Date. The email I got from Ford this morning (7/15) it says the reservation date is 7/14.

???
Mine is doing the same thing. Reserved mine on 7/18.

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok. Got off the phone this morning with Paula, in Marketing. Reserved a First Edition on the 13th. Received email confirming First Edition. Friday at 8:30pm got another email from Ford saying there was an error with the series In my reservation And has been updated by Ford. Same reservation number. It Now says I reserved an Outer Banks. NO. Like many people reserving on opening day, the site was lagging. We waited over 20 minutes for that Ford logo to stop spinning, got to the point to login then more waiting. How did this happen?? Yeah you’re full for First Editions NOW not then. So you can’t make 3501? Who’s going to know? Been loyal to Ford since 1985. Yeah you appreciate my loyalty but that’s where it ends I guess.
Sponsored