Sponsored

alroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since so many struggled with your geolocator, and ended up at sometimes a random dealer, can you 100% confirm that those members will be able to swap their reservation to a dealer of their choice? Been seeing conflicting information.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Since so many struggled with your geolocator, and ended up at sometimes a random dealer, can you 100% confirm that those members will be able to swap their reservation to a dealer of their choice? Been seeing conflicting information.
Agreed! And there are some greedy dealers wanting ADM

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on the network infrastructure behind this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
Thank you! I really appreciate you stepping out and being here. It wasn't smooth, but how you deal with it afterwards is important

ChopSui

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A bunch of us still haven't received email confirmations even though our orders are visible when we go to the account page. Any word on if/when this will get sorted?

Also - and this is more an FYI - I've seen a couple reports (including myself) where we when go to the reservation on the ford.com site, it tells us that we've already met our allotment of 2 reservations even though we only reserved one.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I completed my reservation last night and still do not have a confirmation email. Did the system just stop sending emails at some point?

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on the network infrastructure behind this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

Hi @alroy My Owner account is saying that I have 2 reservations. I refreshed the beeeeejeeeezzzzuuusss out of multiple screens trying to get through last night. I only have been charged for one and have email confirmation for one. But if models are fixed and I want to make a new reservation for a different model I can't because there is a "ghost" reservation. Is there a way to fix this issue.

Thanks a bunch for checking in. Appreciate it.

5star

First Name
5 Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
On 7/13 ran into your dealer (Mike Reichenbach Ford Lincoln) does not accept online orders. By the time this worked, I was no longer able to get the First Edition.

I will add, this feature appears to have been corrected since last night.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for my email, even though I got the code and my dealer confirmed it already

Glad you're here btw

Evolution

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a new use-case that I haven't seen discussed yet.

I tried to reserve a build last night. Eventually go into the order flow, however I never moved to the final confirmation screen of the payment flow. After my payments processed, the payments window, which is a pop-up on top of the personal information page, just disappeared - leaving the personal details page. I attempted 5X, with no confirmation screens or emails.

So, this AM I called the dealership to sort through it and they have no reservations from me on my end. The only thing that DID go through were the deposits, so all I am left with at the moment are 5 $100 deposits on my credit card. No reservation numbers and no records sent to my dealer. Help!

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@alroy Since you are in Royal Oak and ever wanna head up to Griffin Claw in Birmingham for a beer please let me know. I'll buy if I can pick your brain ;)
Sponsored