First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2. Msrp on Ford.com site shows $48,875 however when I check my ford account the MSRP shows as $51,370. Plus dealer delivery of $1,495 for total msrp of $52,865
Sounds like the difference between two and four door. This came up in another thread. In one place on the site they show the "starting at" prices with pictures of four door Broncos. "Starting at" price is for the two door of each model. Confusing. I grabbed a few screenshots of looking at the price difference on the FE.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 5.32.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 5.31.56 PM.png
Sponsored

00spy

First Edition
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford GT Vert, 2015 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tried to get a First Edition last night. Just like trying to get concert tickets from Ticketmaster. All gone before you could even get the website to work (Hold your Horses, etc) By the time I went to my dealer in the morning,,,all were taken. I am a long time Ford VIP. Did order a Wildtrack, money sent, no email yet. Ford should be able to do better than this. Very disappointed with Fords IT people.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like a cluster. I will order one and do so at invoice. I knew this process about placing your reservation online would turn into a mess. Letting the system pick your dealer is putting you at the mercy of that dealer. These dealers are def charging you guys ADM

I will wait for the dust to settle.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to think that there are going to be some very angry Ford dealers out there when they find out that their customers were forced to reserve from a different dealer last night... even if the customer tried to use their advertised dealership-specific link.

Ford could perhaps partially fix this by allowing customers to modify the reservation to their actual preferred dealership online.

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like the difference between two and four door. This came up in another thread. In one place on the site they show the "starting at" prices with pictures of four door Broncos. "Starting at" price is for the two door of each model. Confusing. I grabbed a few screenshots of looking at the price difference on the FE.

Ford Bronco Ford Employee checking in. Let us know if you're still having issues reserving through website Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 5.31.56 PM

Ford Bronco Ford Employee checking in. Let us know if you're still having issues reserving through website Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 5.31.56 PM
Thanks for that as it makes the most sense. But just was very frustrated as tried to get the FE and site kept crashing.
Let’s hope Ford does the right thing through this process. As others said having customers be allowed to change the dealer automatically selected would be a plus.
Thanks

Sponsored

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crazy disappointed I couldn't get a first edition because of a website issue.
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on the network infrastructure behind this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
I still get a page with repeating 60 second timer. As an aside, the repeating 60 second timer is so disingenuous if it keeps resetting after zero.

I was able to make my reservation last night around 8:20 p.m. after 3 hours of trying with Firefox, then Safari and finally Chrome browsers, clearing cache and cookies and going in through the various/numerous reservation links.

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 5.32.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 5.42.53 PM.png

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point it would also be nice to see you respond at least once. Kinda wondering if you are even legit...

Braliscux

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I have a new use-case that I haven't seen discussed yet.

I tried to reserve a build last night. Eventually go into the order flow, however I never moved to the final confirmation screen of the payment flow. After my payments processed, the payments window, which is a pop-up on top of the personal information page, just disappeared - leaving the personal details page. I attempted 5X, with no confirmation screens or emails.

So, this AM I called the dealership to sort through it and they have no reservations from me on my end. The only thing that DID go through were the deposits, so all I am left with at the moment are 5 $100 deposits on my credit card. No reservation numbers and no records sent to my dealer. Help!
I heard Ford has a call center who can help - 800-392-3673

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At this point it would also be nice to see you respond at least once. Kinda wondering if you are even legit...
As soon as I saw OPs post I was thinking 1) A shit storm is coming and 2) its gonna be much worse if OP doesnt keep up on responses...or respond at all. :ROFLMAO:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With some of the responses in here, I wouldn’t bother responding either.

Sponsored

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@alroy, I did manage to make a reservation last night around 9:30 PM. My credit card was charged but I didn't receive a confirmation email from Ford plus my owner account shows I reserved two units but was only charged for one, at least my account shows my reservation number and selection. This was very frustrating, I'm a lifelong Ford customer with an established account, was online when reservations opened up and couldn't get an order in for a First Edition. My family and I have purchased well over 20 new Fords over the years. I purchased the bulk of those, so I deserved a First Edition! I'll just load up a Badlands edition and live with it. On a positive note I did receive an email message from my selected dealer so at least they're aware of my reservation! Thanks for being interested!

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He was probably a reporter, looking to gather all our complaints in one place for easy reporting.... oh and if this thread gets deleted, it will add even more fuel to the fire of his article, pretending that admins on the page are trying to cover up Ford's failures.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For all you that wanted a FE but didn't get in, don't fret it. You'll probably want the Warthog/Raptor when it's released. That's where I'm at, I really don't want a FE if the R version is right around the corner.

Brownbeard

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke (partners ;)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for checking in Alroy! Obviously not a great first brand experience last night (I’ve never owned a bronco or a ford.. but Love the vehicle design.. a PHEV option is my only additional desire.. but I digress..). Spent hours frustrated by various website errors (loading the rsvp page, selecting the vehicle errors, checkout errors, etc.). By the time the website functioned for me the first editions were gone. Any plans on issuing some more first editions as a make good?? Hoping to be delighted ;)
Sponsored