Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @alroy , on a couple confirmations screens it says either invalid order date or NaN nAn NaN. However, my dealer called and confirmed.
I believe this is a form issue. I took a screenshot last night of my confirmation screen and it read normal. I just logged in now and the reservation date says the same error code.

Reservation Number and credit card is all normal.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I knew this was going to be a kill the messenger deal.....but the messenger hit and run....when I read his post....I thought......Have you lost your friggin mind ? Custer had similar judgement....

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting article, SEVEN MILLION PAGE VIEWS, maybe six million were people hitting refresh?

Or maybe Ford impressed a lot of eyeballs?
What was most impressive was the seven million page views in the first two hours for the Bronco reservation site at Ford.com. The traffic was so heavy that the Bronco reservation site eventually crashed. Many insiders are predicting the Bronco will sell out (whatever that number may be) by the end of the month.

https://www.torquenews.com/9539/202...net-and-ford-s-reservation-system-after-debut

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good Evening, first time here. Quick feedback on my experience and a real concern. First, the online process was mediocre at best. Started at 6:15 central and ended up getting in somehow at 12 am. Just kept spinning and then erroring out. One of the issues was that I didn't realize I had to have a Ford account. Worked out great in the end so far.. It also says I have 2 preorders even though I only ordered one but at least I theoretically have my number.

My concern, and this is what I want to make sure is loud and clear. I come from a no haggling, no bullsh&t background with cars. My last 5 have been Acuras. Wife and I have been looking forward to this since it was first announced. I am really, really concerned that the dealers are going to try and F..K me with ADMs and they will have me over a barrel. I am going to be paying $60K+ for this and I don't want them to screw me. Please, please reiterate the fact that the price is the price. Ford should penalize them if they try and pull any garbage.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Evening, first time here. Quick feedback on my experience and a real concern. First, the online process was mediocre at best. Started at 6:15 central and ended up getting in somehow at 12 am. Just kept spinning and then erroring out. One of the issues was that I didn't realize I had to have a Ford account. Worked out great in the end so far.. It also says I have 2 preorders even though I only ordered one but at least I theoretically have my number.

My concern, and this is what I want to make sure is loud and clear. I come from a no haggling, no bullsh&t background with cars. My last 5 have been Acuras. Wife and I have been looking forward to this since it was first announced. I am really, really concerned that the dealers are going to try and F..K me with ADMs and they will have me over a barrel. I am going to be paying $60K+ for this and I don't want them to screw me. Please, please reiterate the fact that the price is the price. Ford should penalize them if they try and pull any garbage.
Hi @jkburg and welcome to the group... we have a great thread started regarding dealer information we’ve created to discuss dealers without ADM, who are planning to sell at MSRP, and what their dealer fees are... please take a look to minimize being taken advantage of...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-list-for-2021-bronco.1428/page-4#post-61694

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
Definitely appreciate you putting yourself on the chopping block. I am in the club with the account showing 2 reservations despite me only having one.

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What he said! This is a critical issue to the success of this reservation system. If we can't change our dealer then the dealer can basically hold our reservation hostage. I don't want to cancel mine because it's an FE. What if my assigned dealer wants a $15k markup for it? I have no recourse.

Please raise this issue with anyone who has in influence on it.

I am already worried that my dealer is going to screw me over and demand ransom for my reservation. I can see this whole experience turning into a debacle if Ford does not make our reservations portable.

Tesla has it right without having to deal with man-in-the-middle dealers. Not having control over the customer experience must make it terrible to manage your brand.

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got no email confirmation but when I log into my ford account (I own a 2019 F250) my reservation is in there. But is says I have reserved 2 even though there is only one showing.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got no email confirmation but when I log into my ford account (I own a 2019 F250) my reservation is in there. But is says I have reserved 2 even though there is only one showing.
Mine says the same thing... I wouldn’t worry about it if your have one reservation number and some type of dealer notification.

I only have one reservation too.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It figures....I've been through 9 months of ford arrogance and secrecy. Now I understand why you're a $5 stock. When you f-up as bad as Ford did, I don't understand why your CEO isn't hosting a conference call with us today. Take your anonymity & go home.
lulz up 6.27% today. #chillpill

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just an observation on the system:

1) I reserved on 7/13/2020 - Email confirmation says 7/14/2020.
2) Ford.com account reservation summary show 7/13/2020 when you click on the details but shows 7/14/2020

Not sure if really matters, but I am worried that if Ford can't figure out dates we might have a bigger problem

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having the same problems as a lot of folks.

No email confirmation yet.

Shows that I have two reserved on the site instead of one.

Bonus: I can't log into the Ford site on Safari; only Chrome.

AndyClark9451

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
My account says I have 2 ( max allowed) reservations but only gives me 1 confirmation #.
Sponsored