Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved Badlands 2 door and the website confirms that but my email from Ford indicates Wildtrack.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received no email confirmation but the order shows up on my Ford account

AndyClark9451

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had tons of errors last night and was finally able to make a reservation this morning but all the First Editions were gone. :(

On the bright side I got a prompt response from my preferred dealer.
I also got a prompt call from my local dealer within 2 minutes of email confirmation.

00spy

First Edition
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford GT Vert, 2015 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford blew this roll out big time,,,,,,,,Tell me I'M WRONG.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you not take Discover card?
I tried several different times and kept getting a message about a problem with my card. I know the card is good, so I assumed the problem was your website, based on all the complaints. finally tried a different card (wife's idea) and it went through without a hitch. Seriously? There are only 4 major credit cards, and you don't accept one of them? WTF? Actually probably 2 since I doubt Amex would work either.

Sponsored

JJBulldawg

Base
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat, 2006 Harley Ultra, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same as others, reservation shows in account but never received an email. My dealer did get notified however.

LMN8R

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m having issues with no manual transmission with the 2.7. Does ford care about that?

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Crazy disappointed I couldn't get a first edition because of a website issue.
Same.

I'm hoping that they'll realize they're leaving money on the table and open it up beyond 3,500 allocations. Maybe add another 1,000 to account for those who missed out due to the website issues?

Or, perhaps people will cancel their orders over the next few months and we might be able to slip in? I'd settle for simply an online wait list.

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi. Thank you for joining our forum and asking for feedback.

> I have a reservation ID and the charge hit my credit card, but no confirmation email. My dealer Ditschman contacted me, but I'd like to have the email. I checked the spam folder, and confirmed that my email address is correct on owner.ford.com.

> when I look at my reservation online, there are a bunch of junk characters mixed in with the text ("special characters" like #>$-, etc.)

> I want to reserve and buy a 2nd Bronco. Site says you can reserve two, I reserved one but the site says I already reserved 2. I have a reservation for a "nice" one but I also want a base model for work. I assure you, both will get their share of Wild.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It figures....I've been through 9 months of ford arrogance and secrecy. Now I understand why you're a $5 stock. When you f-up as bad as Ford did, I don't understand why your CEO isn't hosting a conference call with us today. Take your anonymity & go home.
Don’t be mean man. The guy is trying to help. Also, the ceo is not going on a fan board as they have many things to do in running the company. I think it’s good that ford sent someone here to address complaints

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don’t be mean man. The guy is trying to help. Also, the ceo is not going on a fan board as they have many things to do in running the company. I think it’s good that ford sent someone here to address complaints
Chances are, NO, Alroy had not responded to one single post or even posted once to say, thank you for the information, I will "address complaints".

Anyone can create an account an claim to be the King of England, but, like someone said in a post above, most likely a reporter trolling for concise information.

Last edited:

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the Ford site and under My Reservations, I see a reservation date of 7/13/20. When I click on View, it has "NaN/NaN/NaN" as the reservation date. When I expand the Reservation Details it has "Invalid Date" for Reservation Date. The email I got from Ford this morning (7/15) it says the reservation date is 7/14.

???
Sponsored