Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the grill plastic or metal? I wonder how paintable it is. It's probably plastic for weight reduction.
Sponsored

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is Cactus Grey metallic?
From what I can tell, it is non-metallic color, which is a big reason I'm considering Cactus Gray. Aside from silver, some greens, and some blues, I just do not like metallics in general. I find metallic colors look chintzy/plastic-like, Cadillac Pearl White being the absolute worst factory color of all time, in my opinion.

I'm still bummed Ford isn't (yet) offering any true greens or tans. Hopeful they'll add more color variety in the coming production years.

Is the grill plastic or metal? I wonder how paintable it is. It's probably plastic for weight reduction.
It's probably plastic because it's 2020.

Last edited:

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a 2 door guy but that CG 4 door is damn sexy...
i agree.. that's creeping to the top of my choices list with the white accents. damn them for making it so difficult to decide :)

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah it is a Bronco... It's a Bronco thing. But you guys can keep your black tops cuz you know.... That's a Jeep thing.. smh

Or everyone can actually not worry about what other people want for their Bronco's.

And personally, I want a white top. Reminds me of my old '84 Bronco. Back when Ford offered 2-tone paint jobs, which I'd take in a heartbeat as well.
I like both, on certain paints. I do tend to lean towards black, but white can look very nice too. I think if I got a white top, it’d be on a red or the black (which actually could be really friggin’ cool). I don’t really want another black vehicle, buuuuut, if I liked it enough ??‍♀?

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco wheels are the same bolt pattern as the Ranger, not the F-150/Raptor. Take a look at the Ranger wheels for offset and backspace to see what you may want to change your guess to, when you are ready, please reply at this thread where the details are:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-wheels-offsets-and-bolt-pattern.3546/#post-117373
Thank you, I will reply there. My assumption seems to have been correct. The Ranger looks to have a +35mm offset and the Method wheels and Fifteen52 on the preproduction Broncos are 0mm.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Cactus Gray looks amazing 50% of the time and weird the other 50%. Some of the other Bronco colors do that too. What the heck did they put in the paint?
[/
Toyota calls that color Urban Khaki.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
AGREED!!!!! That CG IS HOT!!!!! I was leaning to Race Red but these pics are seriously changing my mind. Wow. The Bronco is BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL!
These pics have sold me on cactus gray!

Sponsored

Bobzilla

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2016 volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone notice the removable rear windows on the 4 door hardtop? I haven't seen this before, forgive me if I'm pointing out old news.

2021-ford-bronco-employee-roundup-event-8-jpg.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-employee-roundup-event-9-jpg.jpg

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone notice the removable rear windows on the 4 door hardtop? I haven't seen this before, forgive me if I'm pointing out old news.
Yes it was shown before. In which case, you may not have seen the videos where they demo'd this. Enjoy!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what I'm saying is that the LOOK is dated, regardless of the year it was manufactured ....
I follow ya. I was stating how similar they look, obviously pulling from the same parts bins on many components.

This is an example that always got me. Dash from a half million dollar GT, and the same headlight knob as a Fiesta.

Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics GT Dash.JPG

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I follow ya. I was stating how similar they look, obviously pulling from the same parts bins on many components.

This is an example that always got me. Dash from a half million dollar GT, and the same headlight knob as a Fiesta.

Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics GT Dash.JPG
OMFG they give you recycled parts on a $0.5 million vehicle??!!

stickshifter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma (1975 FJ-40, 1978 CJ-7, 2008 JKU)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or that trunk space of the 4doors is not that spacious ? I would have thought that it had more than that. It is smaller than a 4runner trunk for sure.
From the outside - both the 2 and 4 door Broncos have great proportions. They look great on 33s, and they look even better on 35s. On the inside, the 2-door seems a little more spacious than the Wrangler 2-door, but the 4-door is either the same, or maybe a tiny bit smaller than the JLU. The trunk of the 4-door Bronco is definitely smaller than the trunk of a 4Runner. My wife drives a 2018 4Runner, and we have the same Yeti cooler (as seen in Post #192), so I'm pretty confident of that without looking at any measurements. These are going to be great off-roaders, and more fun on-road than the competition due to the eco-boost engines, but they are not huge on the inside.
P.S. I'm guessing a lot of folk on here know the measurements - if I'm wrong, let me know!
Sponsored