First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apparently shareholders were supposed to be informed? Has anyone heard anything about this or can anyone associated with Ford confirm? This seems to be the only source I can find.

"Now, the Ford shareholder vehicle discount program is set to end next month as well, the automaker revealed at its 2022 shareholder meeting and also via a letter it sent out to those same shareholders recently.

To this point, those that held at least 100 shares of Ford stock for six months were eligible to receive a Ford X-Plan PIN. However, as of June 1st, 2022, that will no longer be the case as the Ford shareholder vehicle discount program is now set to end. The program was originally created with the intention of putting shareholders behind the wheel of new Blue Oval vehicles at pre-determined prices, but that will soon no longer be the case.

Shareholders that qualify for this program still have a few days to act, however. Ford included a form with its shareholder letter that can be filled out with basic information such as the person’s name, address, and the vehicle they’re interested in. Shareholders can submit that form, along with proof of Ford stock ownership, and still receive a PIN that effectively gives them X-Plan pricing through December 31st, 2022."

https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/ford-shareholder-vehicle-discount-program-to-end-in-june/
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not suprised, seems like they realized they don't have to give any discounts and still sell the same number of vehicles.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup I was informed back in May. If you qualified (had 100 shares and held them for 6 months), then you would have gotten a communication through your brokerage.

(In my case it came from Fidelity.)

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they ending it for others too? Seems like it's pretty easy to get X plan anyway. Friend or family employees, if you're in the Mustang club (I think). I always remembered you might have to look a bit but it wasn't hard to get x plan.

OP
OP
DesertDweller

DesertDweller

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup I was informed back in May. If you qualified (had 100 shares and held them for 6 months), then you would have gotten a communication through your brokerage.

Maybe I missed it. I'll have to go back and check. But knowing how shady Ford has been, I wouldn't doubt they never sent it at all to many shareholders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DesertDweller

DesertDweller

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are they ending it for others too? Seems like it's pretty easy to get X plan anyway. Friend or family employees, if you're in the Mustang club (I think). I always remembered you might have to look a bit but it wasn't hard to get x plan.
I think they ended the Mustang club option before the Bronco started production. I believe the other options are still good, it's just ending for shareholders. Which seems like a very good way to get a lot of people to dump your stock all at once. Perhaps why people are reporting they haven't been informed, myself included.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed it. I'll have to go back and check. But knowing how shady Ford has been, I wouldn't doubt they never sent it at all to many shareholders.
It’s super easy to miss honestly.

The only reason why I found out is because I was trying to find a shareholder communication that Boeing sent out… and I happened to see the shareholder meeting from Ford. That caused me to glance through the transcript for the shareholder meeting to see if there was any updates on the semiconductor shortages. There wasn’t, but the X-plan info was there.

You probably would have known if you listened in on the shareholder meeting, but I suspect very few people actually attend those (I know I don’t).

OP
OP
DesertDweller

DesertDweller

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s super easy to miss honestly.

The only reason why I found out is because I was trying to find a shareholder communication that Boeing sent out… and I happened to see the shareholder meeting from Ford. That caused me to glance through the transcript for the shareholder meeting to see if there was any updates on the semiconductor shortages. There wasn’t, but the X-plan info was there.

You probably would have known if you listened in on the shareholder meeting, but I suspect very few people actually attend those (I know I don’t).
Seems to me that they should be required to send out a separate notification. But I'm not surprised.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I never received any communication as a qualified Ford Stockholder. In addition, I went to the FordPartner.com & other associated websites websites and it says nothing about X Plan being terminated (shows as active as of today). It’s only here that I’ve heard about it…….strange

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You were better off selling the stock when it got inflated to the mid 20s before droping down back down to its normal low teens.

Sponsored

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve held shares since the day I reserved, for 2 years now. And my Bronco arrives this week… so I’m real confused if I’m still able to generate a pin. Who am I supposed to contact?

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve held shares since the day I reserved, for 2 years now. And my Bronco arrives this week… so I’m real confused if I’m still able to generate a pin. Who am I supposed to contact?
you can still sigh up for Mustang Club of America for 25 bucks and get the X plan

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can still sigh up for Mustang Club of America for 25 bucks and get the X plan
Thanks. I’m looking into it now since I already got declined when contacting ford shareholder to get my pin.
do you know how long it takes once a mustang member? (My bronco arrives as early as tomorrow)
Sponsored