Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am guessing this is the real reason why they need to do a spring reveal. Since the Mach-e has already been revealed they can do this. The Bronco and Sport, not. And they need the continued development to make production schedules.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am guessing this is the real reason why they need to do a spring reveal. Since the Mach-e has already been revealed they can do this. The Bronco and Sport, not. And they need the continued development to make production schedules.
good call

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think what dads bronze bronco was saying is that because the E has already had the reveal, people know what it is, therefore engineers can take them home. The bronco is still kept super duper secret auto spy craft, that must not be leaked, or else a lot of fans on forums get disappointed when said leaks get removed.

Unless you tell me the E has not been revealed, then I have no clue, other Than to say we like to see people typing in big orange type.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think what dads bronze bronco was saying is that because the E has already had the reveal, people know what it is, therefore engineers can take them home. The bronco is still kept super duper secret auto spy craft, that must not be leaked, or else a lot of fans on forums get disappointed when said leaks get removed.

Unless you tell me the E has not been revealed, then I have no clue, other Than to say we like to see people typing in big orange type.
You get my meaning:
I wasn’t saying production start is in direct relation to reveal.

I was saying “take home Engineering” is in direct relation to reveal.

That said, if you can’t go in and test a camouflaged prototype, and you can’t bring one home, then there may be some impact, so there may be some pressure to reveal even if not in the grandest way planned.

Therefore the only way to test engineer a new model while in lockdown, is to reveal it so the prototypes can be brought home.

Of course I am not in the industry and know nothing about it. I am just making a logical guess based on the Mach E having been revealed to the public and the Bronco and Sport not.
Sponsored