Sponsored

Ford Extended Warranty - Zeigler v. Flood?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking at buying the Ford PremiumCare extended service plan from either Zeigler or Flood. Other than price differences between the two, is one better than the other to buy from?
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking at buying the Ford PremiumCare extended service plan from either Zeigler or Flood. Other than price differences between the two, is one better than the other to buy from?
The plans are the same, assuming you choose the same options. It doesn't matter where you get the Ford extended warranty from, all Ford dealers will honor them. I bought mine from Flood. I would also pay the extra for the riders (Lights and FOB).

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The plans are the same, assuming you choose the same options. It doesn't matter where you get the Ford extended warranty from, all Ford dealers will honor them. I bought mine from Flood. I would also pay the extra for the riders (Lights and FOB).
Is there a posting on the forum of what the cost is and what's offered? I'm definitely interested!!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger is looking into selling the plans at a significant discount...

Their price won't be much different than Flood or Zeigler. They've already discounted it about as much as makes since to actually make a profit. That said, I'd still buy from Granger at the same price if and when they do start offering the same plan.

Sponsored

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order soon Flood shows price increase tomorrow.
No info how much increase.

We went with Flood as it is a Ford plan and you do it all on line. Plus their website is set up to cash in your Ford Points.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flood says a 10% price increase starting tomorrow. I bought my 8yr/100k plan yestarday. Zeigler has a "payinfull" discount which brings it down Flood's price. But Flood was still cheaper for what I bought.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be buying from flood no matter what because they’re a local business, plus the salesman and sales manager were both super cool when I went to drive their mannequin even though they knew I didn’t have my order with them.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Flood says a 10% price increase starting tomorrow. I bought my 8yr/100k plan yestarday. Zeigler has a "payinfull" discount which brings it down Flood's price. But Flood was still cheaper for what I bought.
Is there a link for prices for either?

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is Zeigler out of Illinois? I may wait for Granger! Does any Ford dealership sell Ford's extended warranty?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order soon Flood shows price increase tomorrow.
No info how much increase.

We went with Flood as it is a Ford plan and you do it all on line. Plus their website is set up to cash in your Ford Points.
Thanks for the increase heads up. Went out and purchased mine a few minutes ago.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Zeigler out of Illinois? I may wait for Granger! Does any Ford dealership sell Ford's extended warranty?
I think they are out of FL. But it doesn't matter what dealer you buy it from. Warranty is good at any Ford dealership.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be buying from flood no matter what because they’re a local business, plus the salesman and sales manager were both super cool when I went to drive their mannequin even though they knew I didn’t have my order with them.
Just a heads up flood for us RI people is more expensive. I found zeigler to be $500 less. Has to due with some state law about charging everyone the same and they want to charge more at the dealership, so online sales to RI are high too. I don't feel bad as I bought my bronco from them and have them do all my service.
Sponsored