Sponsored

Ford Extended Warranty - Zeigler v. Flood?

skoorb76

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is Zeigler out of Illinois? I may wait for Granger! Does any Ford dealership sell Ford's extended warranty?
Ziegler is in Michigan. I bought a powertrqin extension from them for my Flex and it was easy, I called to make sure I had the best code and they delivered with no issues
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think they are out of FL. But it doesn't matter what dealer you buy it from. Warranty is good at any Ford dealership.
So the prices from Flood's website will be what a local dealership would offer, would you know?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ziegler is in Michigan. I bought a powertrqin extension from them for my Flex and it was easy, I called to make sure I had the best code and they delivered with no issues
Sorry for all the questions, so Zeigler and Flood are Ford affiliated? So a Ford dealership will honor either plan without issues?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the prices from Flood's website will be what a local dealership would offer, would you know?
No. Dealers basically set their own price. But Flood's is drastically lower that what you would find at your local dealer.

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm glad I saw this thread tonight. I have been thinking about buying 8 year, 0$ esp. This made me pull the trigger. I went with Flood. Seemed a bit less than Ziegler.

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads up flood for us RI people is more expensive. I found zeigler to be $500 less. Has to due with some state law about charging everyone the same and they want to charge more at the dealership, so online sales to RI are high too. I don't feel bad as I bought my bronco from them and have them do all my service.
Interesting, I had no idea good to know thank you

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad I saw this thread tonight. I have been thinking about buying 8 year, 0$ esp. This made me pull the trigger. I went with Flood. Seemed a bit less than Ziegler.
Same for me here in CT. Flood was $200 cheaper on a 8yr/100000 with $50 deductible. Then I used the Ford Pass points, brought it down another $210.

skoorb76

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry for all the questions, so Zeigler and Flood are Ford affiliated? So a Ford dealership will honor either plan without issues?
Yes they are both Ford dealers who happen to offer discounted Ford backed plans online. As said Granger is looking to get in the game as well. It's the same plan your Dealer can sell, and as soon as they activate you any Ford dealer will be able to see it in their system and work directly with Ford on your covered work. Many dealers will cut their price to compete or get close... I think if they sell more they may cost less though, some dealers can't or won't match. I had great experience using my local dealer to work on my Flex (and other Fords) using the Ford ESP Ziegler sold me. It's seamless.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I have 40,000 Ford Points, which is peanuts, correct?
Should be $200, I think. When you get close to check out at Flood, you can plug in your points and see. But, I'm confident it's $200 for 40k in points.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just bought one for my wifes 2019 Expedition. She loves that thing and will never part with it so I didn't want to flush that extra 10% down the drain. I had 306,600 points so it was almost free.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So is everyone going with PremiumCare vs ExtraCare

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just for reference, when I bought my Bronco a warranty was offered to me @ $3,500 for 8 years and 100,000 miles. I got them to go down to $2500. Flood still blows them away.
Sponsored