First Name
Ja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford needs to update the allocation process since they are forcing us to local dealers so you can’t choose a big allocation dealer. They should prioritize those who are loyal to the FORD Brand! I have had 12 since 1989 and have both of my adult children in Ford’s and my father who hasn’t had a Ford since his 1972 Maverick in 2021 Explorer. We should get pushed up in the queue. Plus being a day 2 reservation and I have already ordered my Bronco TWICE! Throw in I am getting rid of a Jeep.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford needs to update the allocation process since they are forcing us to local dealers so you can’t choose a big allocation dealer. They should prioritize those who are loyal to the FORD Brand! I have had 12 since 1989 and have both of my adult children in Ford’s and my father who hasn’t had a Ford since his 1972 Maverick in 2021 Explorer. We should get pushed up in the queue. Plus being a day 2 reservation and I have already ordered my Bronco TWICE! Throw in I am getting rid of a Jeep.
How are they forcing you which dealer to order from?

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, just wow!

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe they should just go by reservation time. Bold concept, I know, but really it it unreasonable to expect to be served in the order you got in line?

Last edited:

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y’all better hurry up and get off of this dude’s lawn!

Sponsored

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't have a reservation or order and I've never owned a Ford. I should be able to call up Ford directly and get one tomorrow for being brand new to the Ford family. Everyone loves the new baby more than the stinky teenager.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I think if you pay more (ADM cough) you could probably have one tomorrow. Bribes always help

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be my first brand-new Ford and it hasn't been the smoothest process I can tell you that. This reminds me of a time I tried adopting a pitbull and SPCA telling me that I can only adopt a pitbull if I've had a pitbull before.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude has Fordsucks2021 on his profile. Guessing he/she is a troll just trying to stir folks up. Also all caps.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I think if you pay more (ADM cough) you could probably have one tomorrow. Bribes always help
July 2020 res and ive tried the bribery route all up and down the east coast, surprisingly not one dealer took me up on it (was offering 10-15k). Plenty offered me "cancelled" reservations, all 4-door. From what I have seen after looking all the way to west coast, a 2 door in 2022 will run you $40k adm.

I wish Ford would do the allocation as they promised, but there is literally no incentive to them. The dealers are their customers, not us, so they reward their best customers. They are beholden only to the market, and the market doesn't give a crap where or to whom the 70-80k they build in 2022 will go, only that they get sold (to dealers).

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He just joined this group.

Grab your favorite adult beverage and kick your feet up. It’s going to be awhile.