Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once again, I find myself wishing there was an eyeroll emote reaction.

Anyone expecting Ford to make any adjustments to the allocation formula to benefit any customer is... exceptionally optimistic.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™ve had a white tempo, bought a white mustang GT, bought a white explorer and hopefully a green Bronco before 2023. Can they make that happen?

This would be my first brand-new Ford and it hasn't been the smoothest process I can tell you that. This reminds me of a time I tried adopting a pitbull and SPCA telling me that I can only adopt a pitbull if I've had a pitbull before.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is why I will never order another Ford ever again. Their order system is broken. They could take some notes from Tesla.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think Ford needs to update the allocation process since they are forcing us to local dealers so you canā€™t choose a big allocation dealer. They should prioritize those who are loyal to the FORD Brand! I have had 12 since 1989 and have both of my adult children in Fordā€™s and my father who hasnā€™t had a Ford since his 1972 Maverick in 2021 Explorer. We should get pushed up in the queue. Plus being a day 2 reservation and I have already ordered my Bronco TWICE! Throw in I am getting rid of a Jeep.
b1a32ce38d9370c51916eabebe61377957c14f16&rid=giphy.gif

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I recall, I believe the slogan was, ā€œquality is job 1,ā€ not, ā€œfamily is job 1.ā€

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*insert old man yells at cloud meme*

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford needs to update the allocation process since they are forcing us to local dealers so you canā€™t choose a big allocation dealer. They should prioritize those who are loyal to the FORD Brand! I have had 12 since 1989 and have both of my adult children in Fordā€™s and my father who hasnā€™t had a Ford since his 1972 Maverick in 2021 Explorer. We should get pushed up in the queue. Plus being a day 2 reservation and I have already ordered my Bronco TWICE! Throw in I am getting rid of a Jeep.
I agree . . . learned to drive in a 74' Mustang II, then moving on after getting married had a Windstar, Freestar, two consecutive Flex's, an Explorer, a custom 302 Mustang, a Lincoln Nautilus, and helped my daughter with her first car which was a Fiesta. That's nine Ford vehicles so my ordered Bronco is number 10 . . . where's the love for a longtime customer??

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should screenshot this. I want to have it ready for when someone inevitably brings up entitled millennials.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only buy ford's. Tried my luck with dodge ram after my previous 4 cars being ford's. Never again...the amount of stupid stuff that went wrong with that thing uggh peice of sh#$. Should have listened to dad....

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree . . . learned to drive in a 74' Mustang II, then moving on after getting married had a Windstar, Freestar, two consecutive Flex's, an Explorer, a custom 302 Mustang, a Lincoln Nautilus, and helped my daughter with her first car which was a Fiesta. That's nine Ford vehicles so my ordered Bronco is number 10 . . . where's the love for a longtime customer??
Haha! I learned to drive in a Mustang II. That alone should put us as priority #1.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Currently at my house we have a '50 Ford, a '70 EB, a 90s Ranger, and an F-250. We've also owned an 80s F-250, two F-150s, an F-100, I grew up in a 1967 white Ford station wagon, and as I mentioned, I learned to drive a white Mustang II with a gorgeous red vinyl interior and red vinyl roof.šŸ˜šŸ˜
Sponsored