First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Escape, 2006 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those that have gone through the purchase/financing of their Broncos, does anyone have information on rates for what Ford is offering? I know they are many factors that influence rates, but if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I talked to my salesman at the dealer. He said Ford isnt offering any special financing. As suggested in another thread, I’m going with USAA. If you aren’t eligible I recommend going through a credit union. They always have better rates than the big banks.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I talked to my salesman at the dealer. He said Ford isnt offering any special financing. As suggested in another thread, I’m going with USAA. If you aren’t eligible I recommend going through a credit union. They always have better rates than the big banks.
What is USAA offering? I haven't looked. I have a week of 12 JULY build so I was holding off just in case it took a few weeks to get in. Loan offers from USAA are good for 45 days.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3.24% from my credit union for 6 years. Blank check is good for 120 days. I'm waiting untill I go pick mine up to see if anyone the dealership deals with can match that or is lower.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is USAA offering? I haven't looked. I have a week of 12 JULY build so I was holding off just in case it took a few weeks to get in. Loan offers from USAA are good for 45 days.
I just looked the other day and it was as low as 1.89% . Can't remember the terms though. Sorry.

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dose USAA work all over the country?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No program financing through Ford Credit and the rates were higher than both CapOne and Ally (in my case at least). I went with Capital One as I have an existing account with them and the loan package was very attractive.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pen fed and navy fed 1.99 60 mo
I just got approved with PenFed and I'm hoping I'll get my rig before the approval expires. My build date keeps moving ......and moving....and moving.... but at least I have one, right.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those that have gone through the purchase/financing of their Broncos, does anyone have information on rates for what Ford is offering? I know they are many factors that influence rates, but if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated.
36 months 0%
36-48 months 0.9%
60 Months 1.9%
above 60 to 72 months 2.9 to 4.9%

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got approved with PenFed and I'm hoping I'll get my rig before the approval expires. My build date keeps moving ......and moving....and moving.... but at least I have one, right.
How long Is it good for? I tried searching that out and couldn't find it. I know I'm at least 6 weeks from delivery. So I don't want to apply just yet.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just before your delivery, say a week or two, shop around and then get a quote from a bank or credit union where you would be willing to do the deal. Also see what the dealer will do through their finance department. Be up front and tell them they're competing against an offer you already have. There's a good chance they suddenly have great rates. Pick what's best for you.

I don't know if it was here or on another forum where some people in the business were discussing rate sheets and how this works. But what I wrote above is a crude summary of how to get what's best for you based on how it all works.

I did this on my Tremor and ended up with a rate and term I was more than happy with. I even did all the paperwork (basically bought the truck) while it was still in transit to secure the rate and price. The players were Ford Credit, Capital One, and Schools First.

The credit union is now offering me an even better rate to use on the Bronco.
Sponsored