Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX SAS | 2010 Ford Fusion SE
Bronco
Outer Banks
Did you do it online or call? I've been with them for decades, have multiple accounts, and have great credit. Was thinking of applying online since I only have to wait a minute and don't have to talk to anyone lol
I did call in just because I had some questions.

I’ve always went with what dealerships have given me before, but I knew the Bronco is high demand and low supply so they don’t typically advertise a set decent interest rate.

Should be able to get it done online. They even have my dealership on the preferred list so it will streamline the process. I just show up with the letter.
Advertisement

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I did call in just because I had some questions.

I’ve always went with what dealerships have given me before, but I knew the Bronco is high demand and low supply so they don’t typically advertise a set decent interest rate.

Should be able to get it done online. They even have my dealership on the preferred list so it will streamline the process. I just show up with the letter.
Great, thanks for the info. I've typically gone with dealer financing as well, and have always gotten good rates. But BofA seems to be offering me .7 off so I'll give them a shot.

edit: Got 1.59 for 60

Last edited:

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Not saying that CU's can't keep up. I'm just sharing my experience.

I just checked with NC State Employee's Credit Union, who I use for savings and have used for used loans in the past. They start at 2.95% for 36 months on new loans :/

That said, I just looked at USAA and for new cars they are 1.89%, so that might be where I do my loan from if Ford can't step up. I used USAA on a motorcycle loan and was very happy.
I too will go with USAA.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all of the help. Got approved with Bank of America for 72 months at 2.54%. 👍
Out of curiosity - if you don't mind sharing - what was your credit score for that? or perhaps a range, if you're more comfortable

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab - '21 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
Great, thanks for the info. I've typically gone with dealer financing as well, and have always gotten good rates. But BofA seems to be offering me .7 off so I'll give them a shot.

edit: Got 1.59 for 60
WTF. When I bought my Bronco in early August, I thought my kick *ss credit and platinum honors membership got me the best possible BoA rate at 1.69%. 1.59 is ridiculous, congrats. Good thing for them I got another build date in October and they can take another crack at getting me an even better rate.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

WTF. When I bought my Bronco in early August, I thought my kick *ss credit and platinum honors membership got me the best possible BoA rate at 1.69%. 1.59 is ridiculous, congrats. Good thing for them I got another build date in October and they can take another crack at getting me an even better rate.
There was some bonus promotion happening, plus my platinum honors so I got lucky with the timing 👍

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement