The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think for the people who pony up $5,000 for the Sasquatch Package it would be cool to get a Badge to separate it from the regular Broncos either on the fenders or the back tailgate.

Preferably a Sasquatch or something with a Sasquatch in it. Maybe a triangle Badge with a Sasquatch walking and silhouettes of pine trees ? in the background.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think for the people who pony up $5,000 for the Sasquatch Package it would be cool to get a Badge to separate it from the regular Broncos either on the fenders or the back tailgate.

Preferably a Sasquatch or something with a Sasquatch in it. Maybe a triangle Badge with a Sasquatch walking and silhouettes of pine trees ? in the background.
? Pooped all that money away badge ?

Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. IMG_2477.JPG

Last edited:

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agree. Pretty sure only Bronco people will know or even care. Those without Sasquatch packages wonā€™t care.

so itā€™s more for bragging than anything else? Thereā€™s a ton of stickers/decals you can slap in your windows.

seems silly. You can pay me extra and ill make one for you!

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes! I will be disappointed if they donā€™t. I sent a Tweet to Mike a couple weeks ago saying the same thing. He ā€œlikedā€ the tweet, so I guess he also thinks itā€™s a good idea.

Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. 5A4B7820-F738-4585-8122-A00AE79EBB6A

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still think we should get the Easter egg. Even if its subtle. I mean we are giving $5,000 extra dollars to Ford. Other people can go aftermarket down the road and you wouldn't know the difference. I think something small would be fine.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes! I will be disappointed if they donā€™t. I sent a Tweet to Mike a couple weeks ago saying the same thing. He ā€œlikedā€ the tweet, so I guess he also thinks itā€™s a good idea.

5A4B7820-F738-4585-8122-A00AE79EBB6A.jpeg
Wrangler owners might have some words. To each their own. However, if you were to ask Sasquatch if he wants his picture on your Bronco...pretty sure heā€™d say no. Then again, good luck finding him.

edit: I say go for it... as long as you get the approval from BigFoot (aka Sasquatch) ??

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
the 35 inch tires and special wheels are the badge though

also i dont want an ugly ape on my car i already have one on my cooler
Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. 5A4B7820-F738-4585-8122-A00AE79EBB6A
I'm not talking about putting a giant ape on your truck.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt it. They are branding Bronco, not Sasquatch. Theyā€™re gonna put as many Bronco emblems/logo as they can on these things.

If Iā€™m wrong (which Iā€™m not), Iā€™ll give you my Sasquatch center caps. ???. Seriously.