Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Clubs

I think a hidden Sasquatch somewhere on the vehicle would make total sense considering the beast the name comes from.

OP
BroncoMan13

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
If you're expecting anything about the bronco to be collectible you're going to be vastly disappointed unless it's a huge sales failure and dies immediately
I think your missing the point. I'm mainly talking about resale value. $5,000 Sasquatch package will already make a difference. A pretty cool Easter egg Sasquatch Badge will only help. Do I think the Bronco will be a collectible. No. Or maybe 50 years from now.

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Don't they have a sasquatch sticker in the back?

Last edited:

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I think your missing the point. I'm mainly talking about resale value. $5,000 Sasquatch package will already make a difference. A pretty cool Easter egg Sasquatch Badge will only help. Do I think the Bronco will be a collectible. No. Or maybe 50 years from now.
So you think a $2 plastic sticker will make a difference in the resale value? Of course the Sasquatch equipped vehicles will be more desirable in the second hand market but I think a badge is probably not going to be the most obvious sign that a bronco has Sasquatch.

If you really want one I'm sure someone will sell you one, and I certainly wouldn't judge you for adding it 👍

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Clubs

Yeti reminds me too much of the coolers/tumblers company, IMO. But I like the idea of the Squatch peering over the logo with the claws. Nice touch.

OP
BroncoMan13

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
So you think a $2 plastic sticker will make a difference in the resale value? Of course the Sasquatch equipped vehicles will be more desirable in the second hand market but I think a badge is probably not going to be the most obvious sign that a bronco has Sasquatch.

If you really want one I'm sure someone will sell you one, and I certainly wouldn't judge you for adding it 👍
I'm not talking about a $2.00 plastic sticker.

You'd be surprised how much special options and badging makes a difference. Look at the Hellcat Challengers. The Redeye has a black Hellcat Badge to separate it from the regular Hellcat which has a silver badge. Thats it. Lol..

Something that simple people go nuts over in the car world and it ends up being a huge conversion peice. When there out on the road people look for the badges.

This is just the way car enthusiasts are. And I promis because Bronco is such a special vehicle with a cult following it will be the same way. Maybe not to you but to hard-core Bronco fans it will be.

Even a simple little Sasquatch somewhere on a badge or anywhere else on the Bronco will make a difference.