Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge.

First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 2011 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I think for the people who pony up $5,000 for the Sasquatch Package it would be cool to get a Badge to separate it from the regular Broncos either on the fenders or the back tailgate.

Preferably a Sasquatch or something with a Sasquatch in it. Maybe a triangle Badge with a Sasquatch walking and silhouettes of pine trees 🌲 in the background.
How about a Sasquatch footprint?
1599393643008.png

OP
BroncoMan13

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
How about a Sasquatch footprint?
1599393643008.png
I think it would be cool. Although I think I'd like a small badge with a sideways silhouette of a Sasquatch walking swinging his arms with pine tress in the background best.

With that said i think there's a lot off really cool ideas and I would be happy with any of them.

vortexSigns

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I think it would be cool. Although I think I'd like a small badge with a sideways silhouette of a Sasquatch walking swinging his arms with pine tress in the background best.

With that said i think there's a lot off really cool ideas and I would be happy with any of them.
Its been done

erreter.JPG

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Clubs

I like them for window decals. I would definitely rock one.
Decals are great, and I sure have my share of them. But as you've said, it's the badging that's the issue. Inadequate as it lacks a Squatch identifier, not to mention 3rd grade art class-quality.

I really doubt Ford will fix this soon since they've displayed absolutely no visual PR material with their Sasquatch content even while promoting the trim badges at every opportunity in their literature. Maybe in future model years. In the meantime, I may try to design something that sticks on top of the existing badge to hide the poor quality artwork. Or slap it on the tailgate. The factory badges are a high-quality, coated material and are probably stuck on with the same automotive adhesive they use on factory- and dealer-installed chrome logos. Easy to remove, as folks have said, and easy to replace with something you like better.