daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has an unofficial "Mole" on this forum, monitoring all the crap you guys say about the new BRONCO; however, we really don't hear much about the new SPORT, because, it seems that not many enthusiasts care too much about it! Unlucky for you, I'm one of them moles... and as soon as I can finalize my short list of COMMON grievances, as selected from the bazillion(s) of repetitive posts on this forum, I'm-a gonna send 'er in!!!

Here at Mole Town, we only monitor these forums, to find out what y'all don’t like... now: we’ve got us some MIC tops, exterior colors, interior colors and patterns, bumpers, winches, tow capacity, B&P, all of the late delivery items... and most of the Ford dealers... We do like Granger, Stephenson, Kearny Mesa, Laura, and only about three others (and they know who they are) Is there anything else that I'm missing?

I find it kinda funny, with all this bitchin about the easy stuff, there aren't many people with questions about the wheels! Is there a problem with them, 'cuz we didn't do anything fancy with them. We made them all cheap and cute for y'all!!! Maybe nobody wants to know that they're likely to be on a 6X5.5 (139.7) spacing. Does anyone here want to know what the "offset" is on the Sasquatch 17 X 8.5 rim? Is it 4.75" offset, like the Jeep and some of the other Ford products or is it 4.5", to better fit with aftermarket lifts and other suspension goodies (without the need for grinding on your new rig)? Why isn't this stuff important to anyone else? How do ya know what to get when you want to replace that cute stuff with some manly stuff?

Now, as a self-appointed Mole, I just gotta find me someone to send this stuff in to...
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You forgot to mention the remote start they won’t include with the manual transmission, which does come with an e-brake. I guess they have to cater to the lowest IQ; but hey, what do I know?

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting...getting my bowl of popcorn ready!

Btw I'm getting a BLs 2 door it's staying stock for a few years or more so by the time I need to the the spacing and offsets the aftermarket will have that all loaded and ready to go when I put my wheels in my cart. ? Honestly I don't mind the girlie badland wheels! I'll beef Becky up when the time is right! Yes my rig her name is already Becky!

Omg..Becky look at these broncos! ?