Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If there were moles, we would have a green paint option....or two.

And dont tell me there is green in Cactus Gray, that color should be called Barbie Barf.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

..What is an "e brake"..?
It is an emergency brake that works independently from the brake pedal. Traditionally a hand lever between the front seats or a smaller pedal far to the left of the brake pedal. Routinely applied to secure the vehicle when parked on a grade or if the vehicle is in neutral. Vehicles with manual transmissions do not have a “Park” gear, so the driver usually sets the e-brake when parked, for safety reasons.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are using Old terminology. Kids on this forum are not going to understand your 80s "mole" term. They are going to think it is some kind of Mexican Sauce you have infused into your Caramel Macchiatto.

Google "Among Us" and then repost. That is what kids these days will understand.
Then it's our job to teach them!

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it kinda funny, with all this bitchin about the easy stuff, there aren't many people with questions about the wheels! Is there a problem with them, 'cuz we didn't do anything fancy with them. We made them all cheap and cute for y'all!!! ...How do ya know what to get when you want to replace that cute stuff with some manly stuff?
I like the optional manly wheels you can get with Badlands. Think I’ll keep em ;)

Ford Bronco Ford Has A "Mole" Watching This Forum 796FC7E1-48AD-4561-8AB2-750E34994711

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"I'm Brian, and so's my wife."

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is an emergency brake that works independently from the brake pedal. Traditionally a hand lever between the front seats or a smaller pedal far to the left of the brake pedal. Routinely applied to secure the vehicle when parked on a grade or if the vehicle is in neutral. Vehicles with manual transmissions do not have a “Park” gear, so the driver usually sets the e-brake when parked, for safety reasons.
..So the driver has to apply the e brake..or it applies itself when the truck stops..?

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the optional manly wheels you can get with Badlands. Think I’ll keep em ;)

Ford Bronco Ford Has A "Mole" Watching This Forum 796FC7E1-48AD-4561-8AB2-750E34994711
Yepper. They’re a little bit manly. I wonder if anyone else makes wheels that would fit a Bronco?

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

..So the driver has to apply the e brake..or it applies itself when the truck stops..?
It’s operated by the driver. Please don’t take this the wrong way...do you have a driver’s license? I’m genuinely shocked that a motorist isn’t aware of an emergency, aka parking brake.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s operated by the driver. Please don’t take this the wrong way...do you have a driver’s license? I’m genuinely shocked that a motorist isn’t aware of an emergency, aka parking brake.
....lol..I don't take anything the wrong way...I started on this e brake stuff because some one had mention the remote start option on a manual trans...and the remark was well the Bronco has an "e brake"..well every car has an e brake...so if a driver has to physically put the e brake on...no remote start with the manual trans...and I always use the "e brake" on with my Shelby...

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you made a typo...instead of the letters” M”, it should be the letter “ H”.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read this whole thread in hopes that someone was actually listening... lol

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is watching. I'll just say that Ford has found their mole.
Well... they should let Ford know that I’m a super nice guy that really deserves his Bronco this summer... at half price. 😉

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well... they should let Ford know that I’m a super nice guy that really deserves his Bronco this summer... at half price. 😉
The mole is likely worried about their own well-being under the current predicament.
Sponsored