First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, yes. That is the way of the world in 2022 and has been for quite some time. That is how it works. You, Razorbak, shoelessjoe, and me are all just cogs in a very large wheel. We are all replaceable. It's a very simple Cost Benefit Analysis - quite literally a business 101 class or even high school level course on profits and loss.

I am sorry for your loss. I continue to wait as you continue to wait. I will not stop waiting. But you have to understand that Ford is not going to behave in the manner you seek and neither will any other large or profitable business.
I understand it. I also refuse to accept it and will continue to seek out companies and organizations that value customer service, honesty, transparency, and truthfulness. My search continues.
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and I are the end users of their products. If you or I go away, other end users will quickly step up to purchase what would have otherwise been our special-ordered vehicles.
This is true in the short term but hurts overall sales in the long term. If I can get my hands on a new 4Runner(unlikely at the moment) before I get my Bronco, that's a sale Ford will never get. I'm sure there are a lot of people that aren't coming back once they walk away from this thing. We're not all fanboys that bleed blue regardless of how many times Ford lies. For the record, I'm not calling you fanboy nor do I care if you are one.

As far as the factory shutdowns, I get it but that still doesn't mean that Ford hasn't screwed the pooch on how've they planned what to build. Reservations were initially supposed to be built before dealer stock, then they decided to change that. Unless dealer stock is somehow chipless they've screwed everyone stuck on ice mountain and those of us who haven't received build dates.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
TheMostToysWins

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well that does not bode well for the future. But my original point was more along the lines of @Ford Motor Company why can’t you just finish the builds you’ve started??

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the lack of progress on my bronco sitting rotting for 3 months already really sucks, as does the lack of communication of course. i guess they'll get to it when they get to it. it is hard seeing all the broncos built after mine rolling in to dealerships.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that does not bode well for the future. But my original point was more along the lines of @Ford Motor Company why can’t you just finish the builds you’ve started??
Yes, I agree. No reason to be putting chips in new builds while there are vehicles built but not delivered because they are waiting on chips 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored