Sponsored

Ford, if you are listening, please offer the white roof, silver/grey grill option from reveal night

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another consideration with white top is how it appears on the interior. Yeah, the exterior looks better with white top, but having had one, I can tell you it really brightens up the interior. You can look back and everything isn't all dark. It's really nice and different than most vehicles look now.

(stolen pic)

Ford Bronco Ford, if you are listening, please offer the white roof, silver/grey grill option from reveal night IMG_4336-1152x1536

1981_ford_bronco_std_4wd-pic-8815414151711269039-200x200.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
During the reveal, my wife said "I'll take that one, just like that."

MMBtu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why Ford? Why is it so hard to give us what we want? Feels like we have been waiting for this car for 10 years, then they show us the car with a white roof, then say "nope" 15 min later.

I get concept cars and why manufacturers can't make them look exactly the same, but this is a production roof in white and a production grill in silver. There is big demand for it. There is history behind it from the old broncos. The new defender has it. Push the button and make it happen. It cant be much harder than that.

Can't get manual with big tires/sasquatch = dumb also. But at least you could sit around and understand their might be some engineering/warranty issue behind that decision. Still a sorry excuse given how long they have been working on this car, but not as bad as not offering the white top which there don't seem to be any logical reason behind it other than their marketing/design guys completely missed the boat.

Sponsored

GraniteSage

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another consideration with white top is how it appears on the interior. Yeah, the exterior looks better with white top, but having had one, I can tell you it really brightens up the interior. You can look back and everything isn't all dark. It's really nice and different than most vehicles look now.

(stolen pic)

Ford Bronco Ford, if you are listening, please offer the white roof, silver/grey grill option from reveal night 1981_ford_bronco_std_4wd-pic-8815414151711269039-200x200
THIS !!!!!

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs