First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basemansquatch with the good transfer case.... keep the rest. Actually don't even want the fancy wheels and 35s, would be fine on steelies with 33s.
Never had cooled seats, so no opinion there.
White is looking more and more attractive.
I basically need the most capability with the least money spent, makes trail rash not hurt as bad.
Actually BL is my second choice...
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, just army green or a mint one as well?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the thread is interesting. Ford will build whatever the market wants. Remember, most of us are enthusiasts. 90-95% of the market doesn’t want a manual. Does any 2.7l currently come with one? What would it cost? Shifter, linkage, clutch, bellhousing, flywheel, sensors, ecm, all the other components that may need relocation. Highly unlikely we will see a manual 2.7l. I get the vented seats, but back to market and what they can charge. More colors and options will come in the future to maintain interest and as market feedback directs options and changes. Just the way of the world! I am excited and can pick a color from the existing palette (although I have changed my mind at least three times already).

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as the manual transmission, manufacturers seem to only be pairing them with the least powerful engine choices these days. Then, they say few buyers order them. That shouldn't be a surprise, but apparently it is. I would love to have a 2.7L with stick shift, but doubt it will ever happen. I probably won't buy the 2.3L just for the more fun transmission, but I might. We shouldn't be forced to make that choice.

NoName57

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. More colors please. Antimatter blue is great. But 3-5 different grey/blues/blacks isnt very cool. Lets get some military/forest greens , some sandy colors , maybe even a matte factory paint for people who will never take their car off road and will put neon running lights in the grill and blast rap music.

2. More information on the 2 doors storage situation. Based on pictures it has little to no storage but can be guessed that the seats fold down completely flat and flush giving us massive storage. Dont let us guess. Show and tell us. Also are these seats removable? If not they should be so people can make an oldschool bronco psuedo flatbed. IMO this should have been the design difference between the 2 door and 4 door but we cant have everything i guess. Also in addition to this. If the area does fold flat , maybe a third party can make a mounting thing on the tailgate to store the 2 doors.

3. Maybe a better configurator/website? It seems the trims and options are pretty complicated to navigate and understand. It took HOURS for me to realize that you can get the 2.7 in all trim levels and its not just exclusive in the wildtrek.

4. Is the mounting bracket on the dash M-lok spec? if not it should be because there are already a million accessories out there for m-lok. I believe its open source so it cant hurt to make a change like this.

5. Seeing alot of people talk about seat ventilation. Might be too late for the first year but people dont want swamp ass in their swamp vehicle.

6. Lots of people peeved about the no manual in 2.7. I dont personally care but maybe in future models , if its not possible to do an actual manual transmission for bigger engines. Maybe a electronic gear shifter or maybe paddles for people who want a bit more control.

7. Raptor engine or v8 at some point. People will pay for it. even if you have to design a new body for it and make it its own part of the bronco "family". My suggestion is the older 80-90s style flatbed with removable roof and 2 doors with 2 seats. People would eat that up even at land rover premiums. espeically if the tow rating is much higher. Call it the "bronco classic" or "bronco retro" or something. Also. Square headlights.
One thing I’d wish they would add and not sure if they are considering it or not is some A/C vents for the rear passengers on the center console. I’d like for my two kids not to be roasting in the Vegas heat lol. The Gladiator has them and I believe the JLU does as well.

Sponsored

NoName57

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post a pic? I haven’t seen vents on the back of the console. Just heard of them being underneath the driver and passenger seats. That’s not really doing anything for me lol.

People that have kids can’t really overlook it especially in Vegas when it’s 115 outside. If I was single I wouldn’t care because why would I sit in the back of my own vehicle lol.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford if you're listening!!
Please add an optional bigger fuel tank ...
I understand peoples passions to want something different or something more, but you need understand how product development works. The Bronco has been in development for over three years. Engineering, Design and Manufacturing steps and processes take a long, long time. At this point in the pipeline sub-contractors are already producing parts and shipping them to Ford. All these parts have to be staged to start the first initial Bronco builds to prove out the Production line in October, November and December.

Fuel tanks, different size by launch?, they are sized the way they are due to the physical space available and target weight allowances, even it there were more room, more fuel = over allowed target weight.

Want another part, vents or whatever, add 1 - 3 years to availability.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd like to see a larger wheel/tire option for the base, without buying the Sasquatch package. I really don't want to spend an extra $5k to move up to the BB just for the wheels and AT tires. Maybe something similar to the STX appearance package on my Ranger.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I understand peoples passions to want something different or something more, but you need understand how product development works. The Bronco has been in development for over three years. Engineering, Design and Manufacturing steps and processes take a long, long time. At this point in the pipeline sub-contractors are already producing parts and shipping them to Ford. All these parts have to be staged to start the first initial Bronco builds to prove out the Production line in October, November and December.

Fuel tanks, different size by launch?, they are sized the way they are due to the physical space available and target weight allowances, even it there were more room, more fuel = over allowed target weight.

Want another part, vents or whatever, add 1 - 3 years to availability.
Hey man, stop being logical.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Playing devils advocate here so don't get mad.

6. 2.7 and manual and paddles: 2.7 and manual Ford has said for people to speak up about it. Regarding paddles, if you go off road, there is a big chance you can hit a paddle by accident and mess things up.

Where do we get this information to Ford? This would be huge.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where do we get this information to Ford? This would be huge.
Mark Levine on twitter. he's mentioned that for is actively listening and seeing the interest of who wants the 2.7 and manual.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mark Levine on twitter. he's mentioned that for is actively listening and seeing the interest of who wants the 2.7 and manual.
Pretty sure all he's said is they are listening about Sasquatch and manual, and has explicitly stated no 2.7 manual.

unless I missed something somewhere

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man, stop being logical.
6 model options, 5 different packages, various custom add-ons, and 200 accessories. What other vehicle has come out in the last 10 years with this many variables. Sure they may not have made available every little luxury or combination you can think of, but I for one think they did an awesome job trying to make the Bronco as customizable as possible. Plus, as per the original Bronco, you can customize it even further on your own with aftermarket parts.

Am I disappointed they don't have a hover mode? Sure (a joke), but remember this is an off road vehicle first and I think we can all agree they have made a very capable off roader, manual or auto.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have AC seats in my 2019 challenger and they’re fabulous!!
Sponsored