First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
6 model options, 5 different packages, various custom add-ons, and 200 accessories. What other vehicle has come out in the last 10 years with this many variables. Sure they may not have made available every little luxury or combination you can think of, but I for one think they did an awesome job trying to make the Bronco as customizable as possible. Plus, as per the original Bronco, you can customize it even further on your own with aftermarket parts.

Am I disappointed they don't have a hover mode? Sure (a joke), but remember this is an off road vehicle first and I think we can all agree they have made a very capable off roader, manual or auto.
If I only ever read this forum I'd think vehicles were built like Subway sandwiches.

Yea... I'll have a Big Bend with lockers, cooled seats, white door handles, Badlands grill, 35s but not M/Ts, a garage door opener....and how bout a lux pack minus everything but the big screen.

Aftermarket? What aftermarket?

Don't get me wrong there's some things I'd change as well (looking at you, blue interior ??) but you can't have mass production, affordability, AND every vehicle perfectly tailored to every individual.
Sponsored

Gabeguy

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FJCruiser, 18 Jeep JL Rubicon 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, am I the only one that would like to see the rear window retract into the tailgate?
Especially now that we know the rear quarter windows come out.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey all, am I the only one that would like to see the rear window retract into the tailgate?
Especially now that we know the rear quarter windows come out.
Lol, please don't bring that up again.

nelsk

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As far as the manual transmission, manufacturers seem to only be pairing them with the least powerful engine choices these days. Then, they say few buyers order them. That shouldn't be a surprise

I've always found this to be nonsensical, there must be a reason that is escaping me. Of all the people who opt for a manual, how many do so because it's cheaper vs. an enthusiast looking for a more engaging drive? I have to imagine it's more of the latter, and if that's true, of course they want the more powerful engine? Evidence points to that assumption being wrong, and I'm willing to trust major manufacturer's market research, but it's just struck me as such an odd decision. The Genesis G70 did the same thing and it really sucks..

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2DR WINDOW SITUATION! Or at least the modular top cheaper

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope all the door handles and mirrors are painted on the Blackland and WIldtrak.

Ventilated Seats like on most nice cars now.

Color Match hardtops on Badlands and Wildtrak.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ventilated seats make me feel like I am wearing wet underwear....

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess you should broaden your search and you'll see exactly what I said. Ventilated seats are not a common option.

You can spend as much money as you want on a bronco and that won't make it a luxury car. Even real luxury cars don't all offer ventilated seats.
I'm pretty certain every Ford model above Escape offers ventilated seats with the exception of Ranger.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also Have your Ford Performance model come out at the same time.

Or

At Least let us switch our orders to the Ford Performance model even if it's coming out a little later.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
#5 is just baffling...how can they not have this option for hot climates?

Also I don't understand the ancient antennae...I hope that's on base and goes away with the higher end packages?
Biggest reason with this is most modern cars have the antennas in the rear windows or a small nub on the back of the roof. The roof and rear windows are all removable which means they will not be there. Other thing is you may be far more remote from signals than normal cars and need the extra real estate to get signal. You can always replace it with a small whip antenna.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cold weather package:
Heated seats
Heated steering wheel
Remote start
Engine block heater
More aggressive A/T tires

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We can all debate back and forth what is necessary and what is a luxury. Not having a sweaty taint is a necessity. Having a leather wrapped heated steering wheel and heated mirrors are useless especially for half the country that doesn't experience cold temperatures. The other day, some poster was complaining that there were no rain sensing wipers.
Huh ?

Where I live we only have 3 or 4 days per year that get above 75F. No such thing as a “sweaty taint” around here. On the other hand, heated steering wheel and heated mirrors are really nice when it is 40 below. And we get a lot of those days.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Huh ?

Where I live we only have 3 or 4 days per year that get above 75F. No such thing as a “sweaty taint” around here. On the other hand, heated steering wheel and heated mirrors are really nice when it is 40 below. And we get a lot of those days.
Where I'm at, we only get about 2 months below 75, so ventilated seats are a big plus here.
Sponsored