First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe she doesn't need to go off road? I mean really? Tush airconditioner......? Please buy a Lexus and tell her to keep it at the Saloon.
For the grandkids.
Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Vents on the rear of the center console, not in the seats.

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope.
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch 1596462653662

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s pre production model. It can change.
Plus they have confirmed rear seats have vents. Probably under the seats.

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Washout interior availability on all trim levels. That's all I'm asking.
I'm with you on that... but according to Mike Levine, rear air vents are under the seats.
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch 1596464519350

This just doesn't fit what anyone is looking for. Here's a pic of what it could look like...
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch 1596464339184

Why even suggest wash out capability with drain plugs when there's an obvious water/dirt/mud containment trap?

Last edited:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you on that... but according to Mike Levine, rear air vents are under the seats.
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch 1596464339184

This just doesn't fit what anyone is looking for. Here's a pic of what it could look like...

Why even suggest wash out capability with drain plugs when there's an obvious water/dirt/mud containment trap?
So what does the Black Diamond and Bandlands do for rear vents?

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does the Black Diamond and Bandlands do for rear vents?
Excellent question. The obvious answer would be to place the vents on the rear of the middle console. I'm hoping Mike Levine's comment is inaccurate.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since Ford's Communications Director, and Ford itself on last week's Q&A, keeps saying "we're listening" in response to questions like whether Squatch will be offered with the manual and whether the manual will come in a 2.7L (I think they replied that way) how disappointed will customers be if they don't end up offering those type of combinations? I think given the missteps Ford has made with the launch so far they need to be careful about positioning themselves as taking input from their customers but then not following through. I'm hopeful they know this (but tally not convinced) and they will follow through. Anyway, just a thought.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The manual will NOT be available with the 2.7L. The Sasquatch package WILL be available with the manual (book it).

jmho

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"We're listening" is PR speak for "No, but we'll string you along in hopes that you decide to compromise."

Something Ford knows but people on the internet don't, is that there is a vocal minority that will raise a stink about specific issues or combinations, but they're a minority and not most of the ones ready to lay down cash. They've done their research, they know who pays the bills, they designed it for those people.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since Ford's Communications Director, and Ford itself on last week's Q&A, keeps saying "we're listening" in response to questions like whether Squatch will be offered with the manual and whether the manual will come in a 2.7L (I think they replied that way) how disappointed will customers be if they don't end up offering those type of combinations? I think given the missteps Ford has made with the launch so far they need to be careful about positioning themselves as taking input from their customers but then not following through. I'm hopeful they know this (but tally not convinced) and they will follow through. Anyway, just a thought.
I’m listening...

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"We're listening" is PR speak for "No, but we'll string you along in hopes that you decide to compromise."

Something Ford knows but people on the internet don't, is that there is a vocal minority that will raise a stink about specific issues or combinations, but they're a minority and not most of the ones ready to lay down cash. They've done their research, they know who pays the bills, they designed it for those people.
Maybe, but I still think Ford will change the Sas with a manual. However, everything else is set in stone for the first year (interiors, exterior colors, etc). I don't want a dark interior, I don't want to switch out my interior on a new car and I don't really like the exterior colors....therefore, I am waiting to get my machine.

It will all shake out.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe, but I still think Ford will change the Sas with a manual.
Since that change wouldn't require any new hardware, I'd believe it is possible. I just wonder if there's a hardware limitation where Ford doesn't want the big Sas tires coupled with the manual's crawl ratio, or if it's a marketing limitation where they want the Sas to have all of the offroad control goodies you only get with the auto.
Sponsored