First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since that change wouldn't require any new hardware, I'd believe it is possible. I just wonder if there's a hardware limitation where Ford doesn't want the big Sas tires coupled with the manual's crawl ratio, or if it's a marketing limitation where they want the Sas to have all of the offroad control goodies you only get with the auto.
I can't believe it is a limitation given that you can get a badlands with a manual. Plus, unless they restrict the owner putting on 35's with a manual, it shouldn't matter. Why would they "listen" if it was an engineering problem. They would just say NO, like they did to the manual / 2.7L combo.
Sponsored

Myers79

First Name
Kimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeef wrangler, mercedes 300sl
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a little disappointed. Looks too much like the front of a Jeep Liberty. Not digging the roundedness of the new model.

Jnf

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Cadillac XTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford if you're listening!!
Please add an optional bigger fuel tank ...
I second this. The small size of the gas tank, especially on the 2-door is a big disappointment. I think overall Ford did a great job with the Bronco, but the small gas tank on the 2-dour is a major fail.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Henry Ford said it best.

"We are always seeking for those things which are in the clouds, not for those that lie at our feet."

Subject: Natural Resources; America
Source: Ford News, p. 2.
Date: 4/15/1925

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ventilated seats are still a relatively uncommon option, most cars don't have it or only on expensive option levels

Im as sweaty as the next guy, but ventilated seats are a luxury and the bronco ain't that.
We can all debate back and forth what is necessary and what is a luxury. Not having a sweaty taint is a necessity. Having a leather wrapped heated steering wheel and heated mirrors are useless especially for half the country that doesn't experience cold temperatures. The other day, some poster was complaining that there were no rain sensing wipers.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe it hurts the ability for the car to do fording
How so? Ford who makes the super duty tremor and brags about fording in 33” of water allows me to option the ventilated seats in my build.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ventilated seats are still a relatively uncommon option, most cars don't have it or only on expensive option levels

Im as sweaty as the next guy, but ventilated seats are a luxury and the bronco ain't that.
Huh? The last 3 vehicle we’ve had all had/have them (‘15 Grand Cherokee limited, ‘18 Grand Cherokee trailhawk & ‘17 F150 lariat supercrew).

then why have a lux package and 2 packages that include a 12” screen, leather, etc? Make it an ala carte option or part of the lux package. If Im spending $60k on a Bronco, I wouldnt call it a stripped down base model.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry,
But the leather option,
Aint meant to be hosed out.
This^^^ buying the lux package, and I guarantee you it will never see a garden hose. My weangler has drain plugs and in 7 yrs Ive never hosed it out. In fact, I actually permanently sealed them and covered them up. Why? Because I have electronics and under the steering column and switch panels that are not in sealed enclosures.

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol I just got a response on Twitter for Mansquatch. Been drinking, so I'll just leave this here....
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch Screenshot_20200823-191424_Samsung Internet
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch Screenshot_20200823-191417_Samsung Internet

I'll mention I only joined twitter to beg @mike_at_ford for a manual Bronco with Sasquatch. I'm still holding out hope! I test drove the highest trim package Ranger yesterday and know the automatic transmission isn't for me.
I'll build my own if I have to.

Last edited:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely #1, I want something bold, and to see a real orange, not I'm colorblind yellow-orange

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Huh? The last 3 vehicle we’ve had all had/have them (‘15 Grand Cherokee limited, ‘18 Grand Cherokee trailhawk & ‘17 F150 lariat supercrew).

then why have a lux package and 2 packages that include a 12” screen, leather, etc? Make it an ala carte option or part of the lux package. If Im spending $60k on a Bronco, I wouldnt call it a stripped down base model.
I guess you should broaden your search and you'll see exactly what I said. Ventilated seats are not a common option.

You can spend as much money as you want on a bronco and that won't make it a luxury car. Even real luxury cars don't all offer ventilated seats.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol I just got a response on Twitter for Mansquatch. Been drinking, so I'll just leave this here....
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch Screenshot_20200823-191417_Samsung Internet

I'll mention I only joined twitter to beg @mike_at_ford for a manual Bronco with Sasquatch. I'm still holding out hope! I test drove the highest trim package Ranger yesterday and know the automatic transmission isn't for me.
I'll build my own if I have to.
I’ll take that as progress. Next up, 2.7L stick. ?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess you should broaden your search and you'll see exactly what I said. Ventilated seats are not a common option.

You can spend as much money as you want on a bronco and that won't make it a luxury car. Even real luxury cars don't all offer ventilated seats.
I wouldnt consider my f150 or grand cherokee a luxury vehicle either, but at least they offer them.
Sponsored