First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was sold on the saddle leather or white interior, without those no way I'm dropping 60k. I'm starting to think get a base with the important drivetrain/engine options and customize after market., which is dumb for Ford missing out on 20k or more.

lshill63

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. More colors please. Antimatter blue is great. But 3-5 different grey/blues/blacks isnt very cool. Lets get some military/forest greens , some sandy colors , maybe even a matte factory paint for people who will never take their car off road and will put neon running lights in the grill and blast rap music.

2. More information on the 2 doors storage situation. Based on pictures it has little to no storage but can be guessed that the seats fold down completely flat and flush giving us massive storage. Dont let us guess. Show and tell us. Also are these seats removable? If not they should be so people can make an oldschool bronco psuedo flatbed. IMO this should have been the design difference between the 2 door and 4 door but we cant have everything i guess. Also in addition to this. If the area does fold flat , maybe a third party can make a mounting thing on the tailgate to store the 2 doors.

3. Maybe a better configurator/website? It seems the trims and options are pretty complicated to navigate and understand. It took HOURS for me to realize that you can get the 2.7 in all trim levels and its not just exclusive in the wildtrek.

4. Is the mounting bracket on the dash M-lok spec? if not it should be because there are already a million accessories out there for m-lok. I believe its open source so it cant hurt to make a change like this.

5. Seeing alot of people talk about seat ventilation. Might be too late for the first year but people dont want swamp ass in their swamp vehicle.

6. Lots of people peeved about the no manual in 2.7. I dont personally care but maybe in future models , if its not possible to do an actual manual transmission for bigger engines. Maybe a electronic gear shifter or maybe paddles for people who want a bit more control.

7. Raptor engine or v8 at some point. People will pay for it. even if you have to design a new body for it and make it its own part of the bronco "family". My suggestion is the older 80-90s style flatbed with removable roof and 2 doors with 2 seats. People would eat that up even at land rover premiums. espeically if the tow rating is much higher. Call it the "bronco classic" or "bronco retro" or something. Also. Square headlights.
8. This version of the “Bronco” reminds me of the second generation Ford Escape. For me the size of the vehicle is a let down. I was hoping for a full sized vehicle. There are so many similar vehicles of similar size in the market to chose from. The market could use a full sized version of the Ford Bronco.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8. This version of the “Bronco” reminds me of the second generation Ford Escape. For me the size of the vehicle is a let down. I was hoping for a full sized vehicle. There are so many similar vehicles of similar size in the market to chose from. The market could use a full sized version of the Ford Bronco.
Great input. Glad you created an account to come resurrect a 9 month old post with that insight...

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great input. Glad you created an account to come resurrect a 9 month old post with that insight...
And I also think this is another moron who doesn't know the difference between Bronco and Bronco sport... Reminds of an Escape? So many similar vehicles of similar size? Yeah, no bub.

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this guy serious? The Bronco is a monster. Look at any of the videos of it on the road posted on this site.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And I also think this is another moron who doesn't know the difference between Bronco and Bronco sport... Reminds of an Escape? So many similar vehicles of similar size? Yeah, no bub.
Minimum post count may or may not have prevented this problem. After dealing with trolls of the week over on the towing forum multiple times I am leaning towards a simple knowledge test before you post. If you post something clearly factually incorrect you have to retake the test before you're able to post again.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2 door 2 seat will never happen, would sell like 10

Too late for more colors at launch

Square headlights should never be revived

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door 2 seat will never happen, would sell like 10

Too late for more colors at launch

Square headlights should never be revived
Quadratec
Ford Bronco Ford. If you are reading this. Some suggestions before launch 155291A3-D9F5-4D2E-8EA3-3B4FBE139218
square light one off

Almost or Maybe

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find that the best option is the option to actually have one in my driveway. I'm tired of seeing pictures of lots of Broncos driving around etc, I'll be impressed if/when they actually deliver one to a real customer. It's obvious Ford was a year early with the launch and even with reservations growing beyond their ability to produce they just kept taking them. You see now that they were suprised by the number of high end models being ordered, didn't we all give them our reservation almost a year ago?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You mean there are different Bronco models? 😲

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish they offered the 1967 Ford Pebble Beige color. I chose white. Boring but good on anything - any year. Won't ever be an old ugly color. COULD NOT tolerate anything dark. As for the stupid interiors offered on an outdoor vehicle - Thats what Katzkin is for. They are definitely getting my business on a light toned leather seat like Ford showed us in July. Hell I might even get the heated/cool option on my seats (no thanks to Ford).

BlackBronco21

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Coming soon!
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was hoping for the green color. It was a little darker than kelly green. So, I chose my 2nd favorite, Black. I just want my Bronco:love:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Removable rear seats in the two door would be sensational.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You mean there are different Bronco models? 😲

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Based on those pictures, he's probably predicting that the normal Bronco will be smaller than the Bronco Sport. I mean, just look at how small they look in comparison
Sponsored