aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. More colors please. Antimatter blue is great. But 3-5 different grey/blues/blacks isnt very cool. Lets get some military/forest greens , some sandy colors , maybe even a matte factory paint for people who will never take their car off road and will put neon running lights in the grill and blast rap music.

2. More information on the 2 doors storage situation. Based on pictures it has little to no storage but can be guessed that the seats fold down completely flat and flush giving us massive storage. Dont let us guess. Show and tell us. Also are these seats removable? If not they should be so people can make an oldschool bronco psuedo flatbed. IMO this should have been the design difference between the 2 door and 4 door but we cant have everything i guess. Also in addition to this. If the area does fold flat , maybe a third party can make a mounting thing on the tailgate to store the 2 doors.

3. Maybe a better configurator/website? It seems the trims and options are pretty complicated to navigate and understand. It took HOURS for me to realize that you can get the 2.7 in all trim levels and its not just exclusive in the wildtrek.

4. Is the mounting bracket on the dash M-lok spec? if not it should be because there are already a million accessories out there for m-lok. I believe its open source so it cant hurt to make a change like this.

5. Seeing alot of people talk about seat ventilation. Might be too late for the first year but people dont want swamp ass in their swamp vehicle.

6. Lots of people peeved about the no manual in 2.7. I dont personally care but maybe in future models , if its not possible to do an actual manual transmission for bigger engines. Maybe a electronic gear shifter or maybe paddles for people who want a bit more control.

7. Raptor engine or v8 at some point. People will pay for it. even if you have to design a new body for it and make it its own part of the bronco "family". My suggestion is the older 80-90s style flatbed with removable roof and 2 doors with 2 seats. People would eat that up even at land rover premiums. espeically if the tow rating is much higher. Call it the "bronco classic" or "bronco retro" or something. Also. Square headlights.
Sponsored

Last edited:

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-dr doors won't fit upright similar to the 4-door. Will have to drop the seat and lay them down flat.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#5 is just baffling...how can they not have this option for hot climates?

Also I don't understand the ancient antennae...I hope that's on base and goes away with the higher end packages?

OP
OP

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#5 is just baffling...how can they not have this option for hot climates?

Also I don't understand the ancient antennae...I hope that's on base and goes away with the higher end packages?
maybe it hurts the ability for the car to do fording

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand that, but just saying why not have the option for it? If you plan on doing that extreme stuff then you don't option for the vented seats?
I mean I get it, I’m in Texas and I start sweating just by looking out the window. However ventilated seats require perforations to work and I think that just doesn’t jive with a vehicle that’s meant to have an open air experience. And while we might be smart enough to never get caught in the rain without a top on, you know that there are dumbasses out there that will and will blame ford when their seats get ruined.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
maybe it hurts the ability for the car to do fording
That was one of my theories as well, but then we found out that the 4-door has rear AC vents UNDER the front seats.

Sponsored

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7. Raptor engine or v8 at some point. People will pay for it. even if you have to design a new body for it and make it its own part of the bronco "family". My suggestion is the older 80-90s style flatbed with removable roof and 2 doors with 2 seats. People would eat that up even at land rover premiums. espeically if the tow rating is much higher. Call it the "bronco classic" or "bronco retro" or something. Also. Square headlights.
And call it the MULE.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ventilated seats are still a relatively uncommon option, most cars don't have it or only on expensive option levels

Im as sweaty as the next guy, but ventilated seats are a luxury and the bronco ain't that.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ventilated seats are still a relatively uncommon option, most cars don't have it or only on expensive option levels

Im as sweaty as the next guy, but ventilated seats are a luxury and the bronco ain't that.
At the pricepoint it's at with upper trims, it should be an option (I'm fine with it being a standalone option given Bronco's desire for "element-proofing".

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

For Mustang, you just choose the Premium version (EcoBoost or GT) and it comes standard.
Sponsored