Sponsored

Ford is doing all they can to loose orders now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's incredible. No matter what I do, there is not a single trim that has what I want.

I wanted white top, white interior and that kind of things. I accepted the idea that it won't happen but now it's worst:

Big Bend is cool and lets me have signature headlights but I cannot get On demand 4x4 4A, and that's a must.
Black Diamond has my favorite interior and can get the 4A, but I can't get signature LED lights which is a must for me.
Outterbank can get 4A and has signature LED, cool! Oh but horrible navy pier or brown interior sorry can't buy a car that I hate each time I get in.
Badlands I can get 4A, LED headlights, but not any good interior and paying a lot of $ for things I do not want (sway bar..).
Wildtrack can't get roof rails which is a must and is too expensive for me too not to mention horrible interior.

So all I want is LED lights, 4A and no ugly interior, with mid package. Either I have to spend 55K and not even be happy with interior color or go home.

Ford wants you to buy the highest trim by crippling the lower trims so much, more than any other manufacturer. Plus they don't offer any customization. Even if you pay the Wildtrack or FE you can't choose good interior color.
What's worst is they show you tons of pictures and videos and concepts about Sasquatch Broncos all with roof rail, yet you can't get Sasquatch with roof rails. And that's not a B&P bug since in their new BP manual it says specifically it's not available for Sasquatch. What's the point of getting an off-road package if you can't put stuff on the roof. Is it because with Sasquatch the vehicle is too high and therefore it can't be certified with additional weight on top for sideway rolling? If yes F that vehicle.

When Ford announced the Bronco they did everything right. Since then they do everything wrong. Every single news is pushing more and more of us to get out. They test our limits and they might have reached mine. No white top, no X-plan, now you can't find a single trim with what your want no matter the price. With 2 friends following me on what I get for this overlanding rig, Ford is about to loose another 150K.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They'll get'er tightened down.

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bruh all I'm trying to get is all black and adaptive cruise also. Badlands is the only one but don't like the orange accents on the seats

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good, the more people like you who cancel, the quicker I can get my car.

Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All models have LED headlights. What’s so imperative to have regarding the signature ones?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a ton of complaints too but if I see one more person mention roof rails...??

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ORDER THEM FROM THE DEALER SEPARATELY.

NOT TO MENTION THE AFTERMARKET WILL HAVE SUPERIOR OPTIONS WITHIN 3 MONTHS.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe try the Jeep B&P .

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack can't get roof rails which is a must and is too expensive for me too not to mention horrible interior.
You can get roof rails as a dealer installed add on, just not on the build and price. It talks about this specifically in the FAQ. There is a GVWR issue with adding roof racks and the extra weight that they would then carry.

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very much relate to this pain. On OBX, you can get a nice leather trimmed interior but at $2,195. So, I assume that's where the $55k comes from? Or you're against leather seats?

It's incredible. No matter what I do, there is not a single trim that has what I want.

I wanted white top, white interior and that kind of things. I accepted the idea that it won't happen but now it's worst:

Big Bend is cool and lets me have signature headlights but I cannot get On demand 4x4 4A, and that's a must.
Black Diamond has my favorite interior and can get the 4A, but I can't get signature LED lights which is a must for me.
Outterbank can get 4A and has signature LED, cool! Oh but horrible navy pier or brown interior sorry can't buy a car that I hate each time I get in.
Badlands I can get 4A, LED headlights, but not any good interior and paying a lot of $ for things I do not want (sway bar..).

So all I want is LED lights, 4A and no ugly interior, with mid package. Either I have to spend 55K and not even be happy with interior color or go home.

Ford wants you to buy the highest trim by crippling the lower trims so much, more than any other manufacturer. Plus they don't offer any customization. Even if you pay the Wildtrack or FE you can't choose good interior color.
What's worst is they show you tons of pictures and videos and concepts about Sasquatch Broncos all with roof rail, yet you can't get Sasquatch with roof rails. And that's not a B&P bug since in their new BP manual it says specifically it's not available for Sasquatch. What's the point of getting an off-road package if you can't put stuff on the roof. Is it because with Sasquatch the vehicle is too high and therefore it can't be certified with additional weight on top for sideway rolling? If yes F that vehicle.

When Ford announced the Bronco they did everything right. Since then they do everything wrong. Every single news is pushing more and more of us to get out. They test our limits and they might have reached mine. No white top, no X-plan, now you can't find a single trim with what your want no matter the price. With 2 friends following me on what I get for this overlanding rig, Ford is about to loose another 150K.

VTBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hopefully things will be ironed out, but the more people who are angry and cancel means I get pushed up :cool:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.