Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m planning on putting at least 10 down in cash, and will like come out 10 ahead on my trade in. The only money I’ve put down so far was my $100 reservation fee.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right! This changing orders and re-allocating must be complete chaos. I am thinking that there will be a lot of build emails sent once this “deadline” to switch to soft top w/kit is met. I did get a chuckle out of Ford “extending” the deadline by a week. Why not, push it back another week or 5! That would be consistent with the whole process!
the whole reservation process has done nothing but confuse customers. for $100, are they going to get their car built and then it gets delivered? why would a dealer order something someone cannot afford? hence comes the down payment... so i am hearing people have changed their build specs four times. do their changed orders get priority over a submitted order with a deposit? this is simply insanity. there are some on this forum who are holding a reservation on a car which will be produced in 2023? this once again is insanity. i have in the past done two builds on cars from ford. the procedure was the same on both 10% down and the dealer places the order. i ponied up the bucks and the cars were ordered. i really don't see where the problems were with continuing using that method.. pretty simple
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.