broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess what, Ford is on the forum, responding issues. See attached.

@Ford Motor Company you won’t be bored here. Let’s say Ford communication has been non existent since the beginning and hopefully you can help solve that.

We need to hear more about the current issues (leaking roof, honeycomb roof patterns, QC issues…).

We also need to hear more about order scheduling. Why some people like me (hour 1 reservation, #1 allocation at the dealer are waiting for their Bronco to be scheduled while some people with the exact same build but ordered later are driving theirs?) what’s the scheduling look like this month?

Why can’t we get a roof rack on 21MY Sasquatch and what will be different in the 22 to allow roof rack?

I am sure many other questions are still unanswered. Thank you for hopefully bringing some clarity, help and communication to this chaos.

Ford Bronco Ford is here responding to issues 2CEDF664-128F-495A-897C-C48317CAFC27
Sponsored

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
over / under on how long this Ford account exists before the overwhelming wave of our intrigue forces them out?

Last edited:

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice... but it may be hard for them to tread through all the negativity to find the real questions.
That's why the Ford account is actually just a chatbot programmed to respond with "Stay pumped" to every issue.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Could you mean "evaluated and prioritized accordingly"?
Usually when I address issues, part of that is evaluate and prioritize, the problem is level of urgency to correct something :)

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Usually when I address issues, part of that is evaluate and prioritize, the problem is level of urgency to correct something :)
Fair and accurate in my book too. Guessing that not all of the items on this bulletin board will be actual manufacturing issues. So the Ford presence will need to sort through the chaff to find the real substance.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford if you're listening - enough with the reservations. You are not a hotel. Have a real vehicle available - and then sell it.

And as soon as possible please start selling Broncos to people who show up to see and test drive your vehicles and then buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.