Sponsored

Ford is now sending emails when changes to your order have been made!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an awesome step in the right direction and shows Ford is *somewhat* taking lack of communication seriously. Hopefully this is just a sign of new improvements to come.

Today I changed the color of my reservation and about 9 minutes after I got the updated dealer automated build sheet I received this email from FMC.
Ford Bronco Ford is now sending emails when changes to your order have been made! 2022-08-16 10_50_04-Your vehicle order has been updated
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an awesome step in the right direction and shows Ford is *somewhat* taking lack of communication seriously. Hopefully this is just a sign of new improvements to come.

Today I changed the color of my reservation and about 9 minutes after I got the updated dealer automated build sheet I received this email from FMC.
Ford Bronco Ford is now sending emails when changes to your order have been made! 2022-08-16 10_50_04-Your vehicle order has been updated
This has been going on for awhile

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I don't get any emails other than from my salesperson.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like they're getting some of the communication between WBDO and the email system figured out.....maybe.

Jwillo2000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I would have gotten an email back on 08 August when scheduling was done for the 12 September build week. I reached out to my dealer and was told it would likely be rolled to a 2023, so I went out and bought a truck since the wait was becoming too long. The Bronco was to be my military retirement present to myself, but I needed something to drive. Get an email yesterday that I am scheduled for production 12 Sep. I wish I would have known this before I bought the truck. I can't afford both, and I doubt I could break even on the trade in as the truck I bought was new. Now I'm sad.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you dont have a schedule date is it kind of a wast of time making changes right now sense you be reordering for 2023 in a few weeks.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for your service!

What is the truck build? Go to Carvana ASAP in my opinion if you can find an in between car.

If you aren't going to buy it help one of the long timers on this board. Just my dumb opinions. I joined a few weeks before you but am waiting and am sorry for this dilemma.

I wish I would have gotten an email back on 08 August when scheduling was done for the 12 September build week. I reached out to my dealer and was told it would likely be rolled to a 2023, so I went out and bought a truck since the wait was becoming too long. The Bronco was to be my military retirement present to myself, but I needed something to drive. Get an email yesterday that I am scheduled for production 12 Sep. I wish I would have known this before I bought the truck. I can't afford both, and I doubt I could break even on the trade in as the truck I bought was new. Now I'm sad.

Jwillo2000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your service!

What is the truck build? Go to Carvana ASAP in my opinion if you can find an in between car.

If you aren't going to buy it help one of the long timers on this board. Just my dumb opinions. I joined a few weeks before you but am waiting and am sorry for this dilemma.

Thank you, I am at 18 years so just 2 more to go, but my wife wanted me to get a retirement vehicle present to myself. I ended up with a 2022 Laramie Ram, so no complaints, but am bummed about the Bronco.

The build is a 4DR Badlands, non-squatch, high package, rubber mats, tow, top mesh shade, V6, the upgraded rims, hard top in carbonized grey.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I ordered my Bronco at the beginning of 2021, I accidentally ordered a Black Diamond. Once I switched it to an OBX a few days later, I got an email from Ford similar to this. They've been doing it since the beginning.

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you dont have a schedule date is it kind of a wast of time making changes right now sense you be reordering for 2023 in a few weeks.
Kinda true kinda false. There's 5 weeks of scheduling to be released this Thursday to close out MY22. That's likely 15,000 or so Broncos. So according to simple math, it absolutely makes sense to change your order up until EOD Wednesday. That being said, this is Ford we are dealing with, and there is a slim to none chance that I get picked for scheduling again so it was likely a waste of time lol. I just wanted to cover my murphy's law bases so I didn't have to start a new thread if I was indeed picked asking if I can change colors after I have a build date lol.
Sponsored