First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this really is Mike Levine, he should check his ego and look at what a true Product Communication Manager’s job is. It’s not posting on some forum. He should have members of his team agree to be ‘official’ reps and pre-vetted before posting. BTW, why have reservation holders still not received a single follow up email from Ford other than the dealer change? Where is the thank you, the follow up, the expectation setting?

Anyway, if its Levine, well then consider me even more frustrated at how Ford communicates with its customer base.
Thank you! Everyone coming at me because of what Mike Levine said ?
If this really is Mike Levine, he should check his ego and look at what a true Product Communication Manager’s job is. It’s not posting on some forum. He should have members of his team agree to be ‘official’ reps and pre-vetted before posting. BTW, why have reservation holders still not received a single follow up email from Ford other than the dealer change? Where is the thank you, the follow up, the expectation setting?

Anyway, if its Levine, well then consider me even more frustrated at how Ford communicates with its customer base.
I deleted my post because everyone was coming after me and messaging me why it wasn’t true. I don’t wanna post anything untrue or anything that has since been proven wrong. Something I heard. I wish I wouldn’t have posted anything. My bad everyone :/ I’m just excited as everyone else
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would we get a follow-up email when there really hasn't been anything new to report? Plus, your reservation confirmation email has a giant "Congratulations" on it. You know very well that configuring and ordering will take place in November/December like we've been told multiple times. You honestly just sound like someone who enjoys complaining about anything and everything.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you! Everyone coming at me because of what Mike Levine said ?

I deleted my post because everyone was coming after me and messaging me why it wasn’t true. I don’t wanna post anything untrue or anything that has since been proven wrong. Something I heard. I wish I wouldn’t have posted anything. My bad everyone :/ I’m just excited as everyone else
I tried to tell you...

Good info, but not new news, its where your Bronco gets moded before being shipped to your dealer.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hey wait... you got a follow up email from Ford??!

not me..?

Status
Not open for further replies.