Not open for further replies.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk-in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line.

You literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. Suppose to be pretty sweet I guess. 🙂 A test track thing is being built too.
is there a fee 4 installing.

Advertisement

mike_at_ford

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Welcome Mike. You're crazier than I thought. Lol
Lol. Please don't fill up my mailbox here.

Saw this headline and had to let you guys know this is not in any plans to let the public come to MAP.

If you want to drive Bronco, make plans to attend an Off-Roadeo. Going to be awesome locations. Good times.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
It would be like you can do with BMW ... Pick it up in Germany drive it to England have it shipped back. Expect here it is Michigan and you get lead water and you have to drive it all the way home.

All thought not going to lie picking it up straight from the factory would be so freaking cool! I would drive it back to Texas.
that would b nice ,no transportation. fee.

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Clubs

Lol well dam that sure took a left turn from excitement to awwww lmao

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep ZJ, '92 Pajero 2.5TD, '15 Golf TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Lol. Please don't fill up my mailbox here.

Saw this headline and had to let you guys know this is not in any plans to let the public come to MAP.

If you want to drive Bronco, make plans to attend an Off-Roadeo. Going to be awesome locations. Good times.
Glad you finally joined us over here, Mike.

Now, let's discuss Ford's plans to integrate a pineapple pizza easter egg in to production Broncos.

Is it too late to update molds for interior plastics? How about somewhere in the fritted sections of the window glass? PM me and we'll get this figured out 🍻

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement