Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad you finally joined us over here, Mike.

Now, let's discuss Ford's plans to integrate a pineapple pizza easter egg in to production Broncos.

Is it too late to update molds for interior plastics? How about somewhere in the fritted sections of the window glass? PM me and we'll get this figured out ?
If there was an Easter egg location for PP, hehehe I said it again, then it would certainly be on the floor mat.
Sponsored

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least now we figured out how to get Mike to come out of the woodwork. Instead of asking questions, we just need to make outlandish claims and see if he corrects them.

I'll start:
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Mike Levine park a First Edition Bronco without a Navy Pier interior at 31 Flavors last night"

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol guys if this really is Mike Levine from Ford, please be respectful and don't blow up his mailbox with questions you know he's probably not allowed to answer. We may not like to wait for new info but we're all in the same boat here. Either way, we'll all get the info we want when Ford decides to release more of it. No sooner and no later.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least now we figured out how to get Mike to come out of the woodwork. Instead of asking questions, we just need to make outlandish claims and see if he corrects them.

I'll start:
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Mike Levine park a First Edition Bronco without a Navy Pier interior at 31 Flavors last night"
I heard it was a manual and could tow 6000 lbs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol guys if this really is Mike Levine from Ford, please be respectful and don't blow up his mailbox with questions you know he's probably not allowed to answer. We may not like to wait for new info but we're all in the same boat here. Either way, we'll all get the info we want when Ford decides to release more of it. No sooner and no later.
Please somebody post it... Not his address, the default saying at the end of every sentence!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll start:
I’m on to you.

Ford Bronco Ford is opening a walk-in Bronco modifications center “mod center” and test track at old Wayne plant [Update: Ford says won't be public] 1597622772138

OP
OP
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
C'mon Ford...how perfect would it be to allow us to pick up our Bronco from the factory and have the mods installed at the new mod center??? ROAD TRIP!!!
I guess this has been debunked so :/ ? my bad!

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk-in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line.

You literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. Suppose to be pretty sweet I guess. ? A test track thing is being built too.
Chevrolet has had Corvette Museum Delivery for years, it is an option on the Window Sticker - it is across the street from the plant at a private (?) museum. Some years allow you to purchase a specific VIN. They also allow you to "help" build the hand assembled full race motors on the top models for a price - that originally occurred at a separate plant. I think Corvette was the first to offer a full line of the fuzzy-dice accessory's everyone put on their cars.
Corvettes and Jeep wrangler-type inherited the British Sports car "wave", and don't typically go to junk yards, they just get rigged up for race/off-road only use.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this really is Mike Levine, he should check his ego and look at what a true Product Communication Manager’s job is. It’s not posting on some forum. He should have members of his team agree to be ‘official’ reps and pre-vetted before posting. BTW, why have reservation holders still not received a single follow up email from Ford other than the dealer change? Where is the thank you, the follow up, the expectation setting?

Anyway, if its Levine, well then consider me even more frustrated at how Ford communicates with its customer base.

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this really is Mike Levine, he should check his ego and look at what a true Product Communication Manager’s job is. It’s not posting on some forum. He should have members of his team agree to be ‘official’ reps and pre-vetted before posting. BTW, why have reservation holders still not received a single follow up email from Ford other than the dealer change? Where is the thank you, the follow up, the expectation setting?

Anyway, if its Levine, well then consider me even more frustrated at how Ford communicates with its customer base.
I dont know, Admin here has been great about getting good, timely and seemingly vetted/correct info to us. Ford has given (or "Doug" has grabbed) a seat at the table for all this, which is more than Ive seen on most other car forums.

plus if mike was on here too regularly crapping on our hopes and dreams with his "facts" this place would have been a ghost town for the past month ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.