Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk-in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line.

You literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. Suppose to be pretty sweet I guess. ? Atest track thing is being built too. U heard it here first. ?
C'mon Ford...how perfect would it be to allow us to pick up our Bronco from the factory and have the mods installed at the new mod center??? ROAD TRIP!!!

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk-in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line.

You literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. Suppose to be pretty sweet I guess. ? Atest track thing is being built too. U heard it here first. ?
I hope that this comes through! Would be an awesome use of the empty space and I would absolutely love to pull up and have the factory install my mods!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk- in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line. you literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. suppose to be pretty sweet I guess. ? a test track thing is being built too. U heard it here first ?
Good info, but not new news, its where your Bronco gets moded before being shipped to your dealer.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“you literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you.”

That sounds great but could be a logistical nightmare! Would require lots of planning and scheduling for the hordes that would show up ?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'd settle for buying it at granger's and then doing the delivery at the mod center...
with the mod center installing all the ordered 'dealer' options

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be like you can do with BMW ... Pick it up in Germany drive it to England have it shipped back. Expect here it is Michigan and you get lead water and you have to drive it all the way home.

All thought not going to lie picking it up straight from the factory would be so freaking cool! I would drive it back to Texas.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s making its way around. Edit: this was posted by the thread OP @foxeycleopatra (Rachel) ?

Ford Bronco Ford is opening a walk-in Bronco modifications center “mod center” and test track at old Wayne plant [Update: Ford says won't be public] C03F1D01-14D7-4EB6-8941-3F86BAEB84E1

Last edited by a moderator:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71