Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

{FINAL UPDATE}
  • Picking up, did a test drive first just to make sure I liked it, and that is the short story of a guy, and an FE that turned into a Braptor.

• Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: C3CC28C9-09D5-4069-9C20-DDD58289D07B

{update 14mar2022}
  • Received my golden ticket 11Feb2022
    • guess all the hate just got confirmed to be jealousy.
  • Submitted order 12Mar2022
  • Dealer has all 5 FE cancellations swapped to Braptors!
  • emails recieved:
    • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1647323716456
    • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1647323597786
    • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1647323576922
    • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1647323549702
    • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1647323528633

{update 24Jan2022}
  • Reveal was awesome, also per ford new release:
    • Customers can begin placing orders in March. A majority of the 2022 model year Bronco Raptor allocation will go to existing reservation holders based upon their original reservation timestamp. Ford will send communications later this month soliciting reservation holders’ interest in Bronco Raptor. Vehicles will begin to arrive this summer.
    • received the first email for the Braptor:
      • Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 1643062220630

{update 17Dec2021}
  • While stopping to get my bead-locker rings, my dealer ordering manager wanted to check out my modifications. While doing so in conversations, he stated to another employee that my deanship wont see any raptors for the normal market if all the canceled FE's (total of 5) actually order in January, and take delivery. Here is to more hopeful thinking.

{update 15NOV2021}
  • Heard today they should be opening the Braptor scheduling In January.

• Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: E74CB57F-C41B-469F-9BEA-7F5383E0397B
{update 26OCT2021}​
  • Received a text yesterday from my dealer, first time I have gotten written proof of the situation.

• Ford Bronco Braptor reservation swap from First Edition cancelations status: 905AFAD8-2CE4-4236-8F0F-71BB7E9A806C
{update 23OCT2021}​
  • based off discussions, this appears to be am actually thing, I feel that the forums communitive efforts are more realistic than whatever ford has been putting out. #ReservationsOverAllocations. However, I noticed that my reservation on ford.com went from a FE, to a MY22 bronco, and now shows a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak; but still has the FE picture. I contact my dealer and at this moment it appears to be a temp hold until the orders system opens for Braptors. With that, I was also informed that the local area/regional ford rep instructed my deal to offer this. Additionally, I was debugging the reservation portal and notices odd combinations within the build so who knows. I will keep an eye out and post as updates come in.

[OP]​
  • For anyone that had there reservations cancelled, two for dealers I spoke with today stated that ford is allowing dealers to convert a my21 reservation to a my22 raptor allocation. I am not sure if this is for all reservations or FE reservations. Mine was a First edition reservation that ford cancelled (yes ford cancelled my 2-dr FE / 50% of all reservations at my dealer despite the “memo”)
  • Anyone else hear the same news elsewhere?
Sponsored

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would believe a “ priority” First Edition order holder who did not receive their Bronco would receive this compensation from Ford. Not an everyday order holder mind you, but some “ special” humans.

OP
OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got another call today, 5 of my dealers 10 FE's were cancelled, and 3 of the 5 were allocated to Raports. The dealer coordinated with the regional/area ford rep regarding the situation, and mine was one of the ones allocated for a raptor. I will keep all posted as this progresses.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s pretty far out. Ford will change their “rules” several times between now and then. Hope it’s true though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s pretty far out. Ford will change their “rules” several times between now and then. Hope it’s true though.
LOL likely

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was a very early first day near first hour “first edition” reservation that didn’t get built for some reason. Everything was done correctly included changing hard top. I am being told by the dealer and their regional rep that I will get a raptor. That being said, I have nothing in writing. Has anyone else been able to see their reservation change to that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was a very early first day near first hour “first edition” reservation taht didn’t get built for some reason. Everything was done correctly included changing hard top. I am being told by the dealer and their regional rep that I will get a raptor. That being said, I have nothing in writing. Has anyone else been able to see their reservation change to rhat?
Told by two dealers that was happening and confirmed today that mine was convert by the regional / area rep.

OP
OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Verbally or in writing. I have it verbally, but would love to see it in writing.
Me too, however I remember there being a lot of things ford said in writting that they backed away from, most useful information to me has been word of mouth overall.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!! Sucks about your FE’s but excited you guys are getting Braptors!! Are the dealers going to give you MSRP?

Kaseca

First Edition
First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For anyone that had there reservations cancelled, two for dealers I spoke with today stated that ford is allowing dealers to convert a my21 reservation to a my22 raptor allocation. I am not sure if this is for all reservations or FE reservations. Mine was a First edition reservation that ford cancelled (yes ford cancelled my 2-dr FE / 50% of all reservations at my dealer despite the “memo”)

Anyone else hear the same news elsewhere?
I received a phone call from my sales guy saying same thing. My FE was canceled so I was being offered the Raptor. When I questioned him about the raptor specifics he said managers are in a meeting now & he doesn’t know anything else. He was told to call me & needed a yes or no answer right now!!!

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received a phone call from my sales guy saying same thing. My FE was canceled so I was being offered the Raptor. When I questioned him about the raptor specifics he said managers are in a meeting now & he doesn’t know anything else. He was told to call me & needed a yes or no answer right now!!!
same thing. I was told they had to know the next day. I was told to expect $7500 more than FE.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

...damn. I want to be a part of this group.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope you said yes
Sponsored