Would you buy 37” tires from the factory?

• Yes

• No

• Too big

• I’ll go after market

Results are only viewable after voting.

beachman101

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crv
Clubs

I think Ford is elevating their HALO effect of the Bronco. Not everyone drives a Corvette, but Chevy owners associate with Corvette. F150 owners love the Raptor, even though few have them. Those of us with more “modest” Broncos (who ever thought a 310HP 400 lb.ft. motor, 4.70 gears, front and rear lockers and 35” tires would be “lesser”) will love “bench racing” the Warthog and how Ford is able to fit 37” tires stock. As a long term Ford enthusiast, I enjoy it all!
Fast fun trucks are an untapped market

fords raptor accidentally found it

Advertisement

Mattwings

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I think Raptors are the ultimate mall crawlers, at least around here. Unless they are older, I never see them being used for anything more than daily drivers. I am sure there are people that use them as intended in the West. Here they would struggle on a lot of the trails due to width. I still love them and think they are super cool 🤓

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Clubs

Yeah I won't get factory 37s even if they were cheap, I will do it after market with rims and tires I want. So guys I will sale my 35s right when I get my basesqwatch!

Admin will be nice to have market place here where we can exchange/sale OEM grills, tires and other stuff without third parties... :)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

We are? You can turn off notifications.
Sorry. I was trying to make the point that your comment just won the thread. There's literally nothing else anyone could say that would be better and anyone who thinks they can do better is kidding themselves.

(I've edited my comment to get my tone across better.)

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Clubs

I was trying to make the point that your comment just won the thread. There's literally nothing else anyone could say that would be better and anyone who thinks they can do better is kidding themselves.

(I tried editing my comment to get my tone across, but it's not quite connecting the way I would like.)
I think this would have worked better.

you win. /thread

G6BroncoUpstateSC

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 1990 Bronco
Sorry, forgot the sarcasm tag. Late availability seems to be Fords go to when adding options. And yes, you can pick them up today at tire rack or wherever, but can you pick up 20,000 and put them in a warehouse so they are for the assembly line?
Yes, but I work for UPS :0

Advertisement

Advertisement