Would you buy 37” tires from the factory?

• Yes

• No

• Too big

• I’ll go after market

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPNC

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
I think Raptors are the ultimate mall crawlers, at least around here. Unless they are older, I never see them being used for anything more than daily drivers. I am sure there are people that use them as intended in the West. Here they would struggle on a lot of the trails due to width. I still love them and think they are super cool 🤓
I would think you would get more daily use of the Raptor capabilities than you would daily use of the Badlands capabilities. You would have endless opportunities to fly over speed bumps and drive at high speeds. Not too many extreme rocks to crawl over on a daily basis for most of us I would assume.

Advertisement

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Clubs

Why not? Ford is already nickel-n-diming me to death on the trims and packages. Might as well take a little more meat off the bone with options like these.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 05 Trailblazer
Clubs

Lol. Factory 37's will probably only fit as a lift added to the Squatch just to rustle the jimmies of those that think that they can skip the Squatch for this.

RG7

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4
Clubs

No, 35 is the sweet spot from the factory IMO. If I have a serious need for 37’s that can be done later. Part of the fun (for me anyway) of owning vehicles is figuring out strengths and weaknesses, and upgrading accordingly. I enjoy incrementally improving my vehicles, and even if I thought I *may* need 37’s in the future, I wouldn’t want to go that big off that bat. 37’s is massive.

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

I would like the option to if I chose.... (y)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple of Acuras
Clubs

For those of you saying that our disappointment on the news today is ridiculous... well, we can blame ourselves but whenever something like this kind of tease comes up, we see a glimmer of hope that the overdue B&P is available. At least that is the case for me.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Clubs

Ford could walk on water and you guys would say it is because they can't swim....

This is a cool announcement, what a bunch of whingers....:cry:
Some of these whiners don't even plan on buying a Bronco, so it's just complaining to justify why they don't want a Bronco. Not even sure why they are here.

It's great news that Ford is not just stopping with an obviously great product and selling it until it doesn't, then try something new. They seem to be well ahead of the game by trying out a lot of cool stuff for the future. How can anyone not think that's a good thing.

Even if I never get 37s, I want them testing them so we can see what breaks first and what needs beefed up. It also helps drive aftermarket to offer more choices, not less. Who doesn't like more choices? Those who aren't buying in the first place.

Advertisement

Advertisement