Sponsored

Would you buy 37” tires from the factory?

• Yes

• No

• Too big

• I’ll go after market

Results are only viewable after voting.

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t be getting the manual or 37” but I cannot imagine the demand is that different.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Raptors are the ultimate mall crawlers, at least around here. Unless they are older, I never see them being used for anything more than daily drivers. I am sure there are people that use them as intended in the West. Here they would struggle on a lot of the trails due to width. I still love them and think they are super cool ?
Same thing around here IMPO. Raptors are rad but they’re simply too wide to actually wheel.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh no, not at all. I and plenty of other people appreciate them letting us know the warthog is coming. Let’s us decide to buy now or wait.
Agreed, the more people that roll their reservation to a 2022 model, or cancel, the quicker I get my Bronco. I am glad they are offering more options for the people that want them and can afford them.
See the 37" option, may end up pushing me from the 33" tires to the 35" on my Badlands...so whatever Ford is marketing, seems to work one way or another...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh no, not at all. I and plenty of other people appreciate them letting us know the warthog is coming. Let’s us decide to buy now or wait.
And plenty of other people rather deal with 2021 bronco options and packages... Whats going to be the product putting money into Fords pockets now -2021 bronco trims or the warthog 2-3 years from now...

It’s cool news but it ain’t drivin the money bus right now

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see your point but it would be nice for them to elaborate on the interior options instead of only a picture here and there. Honestly, none of the latest news has affected me one way or the other. Not getting a “warthog” or a manual. I think some buyers like me are getting a little bored and losing us on the hype train. It was exciting at first but now we still have a lot of unknowns and they are trying to use future prototypes to try and stall us. How about a couple pics of available interior options or something that applies to the majority and not just a small group of buyers. Just sayin. ?‍♂ Oh and stop showing the same damn bronco at the events and waving it in these guys faces and then telling them they can’t order it like that. Jeez. Sorry, everything was just bottled up ?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else worried there still testing stuff out I mean it’s great but the bronco is not that far off from being released. I
Guess it’s better they dot every I and cross every T before this thing is released

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gonna be lots of middle aged women swapping their grocery run Raptors out for one of these.

I don't wanna see 37s, cuz I don't really wanna spend the money on 40s but I'll have to ??‍♂

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gonna be lots of middle aged women swapping their grocery run Raptors out for one of these.

I don't wanna see 37s, cuz I don't really wanna spend the money on 40s but I'll have to ??‍♂
Yeah, was messing with this lady that had a newer raptor and asked her if she’s ever taken it off road and she said the funniest shit, “the closest this thing has come to a blade of grass is when her husband mows the grass and blows it about 5 feet away from the tires”, the whole time I’m filling up my truck at the pump and my stock XLT is covered with mud from my fishing trip. ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Way too big.

[That’s what she said.]