Sponsored

Would you buy 37” tires from the factory?

• Yes

• No

• Too big

• I’ll go after market

Results are only viewable after voting.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The question remains... will Ford offer a lift with those beefy bois?
the original bronco "Accessory" demonstrator that we saw (the yellow one) is sitting on a lift with 37s

so nobody really knows
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing with this is...there is no doubt whatsoever that Jeep will have 35s on the Rubicon next year to match....if Ford offers this on every trim level, it crushes Jeep and takes a lot more sales.
Definitely a small percentage of people. I know you guys want to believe everyone will buy a Sasquatch Bronco with a manual on 37” tires. But 75% of these vehicles will be base, BB and OB on the road.
I disagree. Sasquatch will be hugely popular and desirable....like Rubicon is for Jeep. 37s somewhat less so, but certainly not insignificant, in fact everyone would be talking about it and a lot would buy it. Those who would buy 37s also drive the brand for everyone else (like Rubi drivers do at Jeep), and would be big for Ford. You would see a lot come out with 37s....and hear even more about them.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the news is cool.
I am excited to here about what trims it is available on, what is the gearing, is Sasquatch compatible, etc?
Even if I decide not to get the 37’s, it is great that they are engineering and testing the capability.
Seriously though, “King Kong” 2 door rocking the 37’s, oh boy! Looks like more OT so I can still pay cash.
Bring it FORD, you have our attention!

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For perspective, this is a 2 door Bronco on 2" lift and 37" tires.

Tire size is 37x12.50R17

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll onco-sasquatches-at-ford-plant-factory-livonia-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll -2-door-bronco-sasquatch-at-ford-plant-factory-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll -door-bronco-sasquatch-at-ford-plant-factory-3-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll -door-bronco-sasquatch-at-ford-plant-factory-2-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll -door-bronco-sasquatch-at-ford-plant-factory-1-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll er-orange-2-door-2021-bronco-sasquatch-at-ford-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll 9087053_10221991617087158_795320904085184129_o-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll 9204900_1238548799843339_3426198781507529407_o-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll 9088988_1238548773176675_8934229765525678054_o-

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll 9001549_4855469537800098_7385325306841130175_n-

Tire size of the 37" tires on the Cyber Orange Bronco -- 37x12.50R17

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll 37-inch-tires-2021-bronco-

Sponsored

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not for 2021
I dont understand this. We have so many unanswered questions about available features for the 2021 models. Why announce future features before addressing that?

Additionally, I'm no marketing major, but doesn't it seem unwise to reveal a future model before you have sold a single 2021? Congrats on losing some sales for people holding out for "whatever that could be."

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing with this is...there is no doubt whatsoever that Jeep will have 35s on the Rubicon next year to match....if Ford offers this on every trim level, it crushes Jeep and takes a lot more sales.

I disagree. Sasquatch will be hugely popular and desirable....like Rubicon is for Jeep. 37s somewhat less so, but certainly not insignificant, in fact everyone would be talking about it and a lot would buy it. Those who would buy 37s also drive the brand for everyone else (like Rubi drivers do at Jeep), and would be big for Ford. You would see a lot come out with 37s....and hear even more about them.
Okay. ??

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I dont understand this. We have so many unanswered questions about available features for the 2021 models. Why announce future features before addressing that?

Additionally, I'm no marketing major, but doesn't it seem unwise to reveal a future model before you have sold a single 2021? Congrats on losing some sales for people holding out for "whatever that could be."
Better than releasing the news after its too late for the buyer.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may be based solely on reservations, anticipated orders, and production capacity... not some marketing decision.

They might be looking at the numbers and thinking that they're booked clear through the end of 2021 with production just based on the expected reservation orders.

It's not that they are choosing to hold off availability a full year, it may be that they're just booking out that far for new/additional (anticipated) orders.

Also, it may actually not hurt, and could ease pressure, if some current reservation holders decide to back out and wait for whatever else could be coming. If they can't fill all the anticipated orders in a timely manner as it is, it does them no good to hold on to them only for people to complain how long it's taking to get their bronco. You're not "losing a sale" you couldn't fulfill to begin with.

Teasing something else down the line could reduce strain in the system and increase overall customer satisfaction.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford is elevating their HALO effect of the Bronco. Not everyone drives a Corvette, but Chevy owners associate with Corvette. F150 owners love the Raptor, even though few have them. Those of us with more “modest” Broncos (who ever thought a 310HP 400 lb.ft. motor, 4.70 gears, front and rear lockers and 35” tires would be “lesser”) will love “bench racing” the Warthog and how Ford is able to fit 37” tires stock. As a long term Ford enthusiast, I enjoy it all!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Extremely bad and dishonest marketing.
And he needs to friggin stop with the cryptic messages.. either it’s a 2021 option or it’s we don’t give two shits...
Let’s talk about the shit we get to option on Broncos we should be buying for next years models not two or 3 years from now

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Agree with the confusing mixed messages

Ford Bronco Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll FDF3F99E-B7DE-42F9-B209-856593001D38

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford is elevating their HALO effect of the Bronco. Not everyone drives a Corvette, but Chevy owners associate with Corvette. F150 owners love the Raptor, even though few have them. Those of us with more “modest” Broncos (who ever thought a 310HP 400 lb.ft. motor, 4.70 gears, front and rear lockers and 35” tires would be “lesser”) will love “bench racing” the Warthog and how Ford is able to fit 37” tires stock. As a long term Ford enthusiast, I enjoy it all!
Fast fun trucks are an untapped market

fords raptor accidentally found it
Sponsored