First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I replaced/re-ordered my MY22 BaseSquatch along with ordering a new Maverick Hybrid on 10/13. The Maverick confirmation e-mail got sent before I left the dealership but my Bronco order status didn't change. I waited a few days and verified with the dealer and even questioned if he had placed it or linked it to me. He assured me (license, signed order sheet by both, i have sales code/order code) it had been placed and in my name and the order needs me (an identity) as much as I want the order.

Still as of last week I had not received any e-mail correspondence from Ford but based on a lot folks here I didn't find it too odd. But I decided to call Ford support and check on both my Bronco and MavBrid orders. Shelby with customer support was great and confirmed both orders are in the system and waiting to be scheduled for production.

THEN I CHECK MY E-MAIL JUST NOW AND THERE IS AN EMAIL FROM FORD MOTOR CORP AND YOUR 2022 BRONCO BASE ORDER

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Ford is finally f*cking sending me my confirmation e-mail for the Bronco order some 3 weeks after I placed it and about a week after I confirmed it with Ford support.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You seem more upset that they sent it late then if they hadn't sent it at all. If a late email gave you a heart attack, your head will explode when they finally send you a (late) Bronco

edit; if it makes you less angry at the gall of Ford to send you an email, I just got mine about 10 hours ago and I re-ordered the morning of the 13th.

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I replaced/re-ordered my MY22 BaseSquatch along with ordering a new Maverick Hybrid on 10/13. The Maverick confirmation e-mail got sent before I left the dealership but my Bronco order status didn't change. I waited a few days and verified with the dealer and even questioned if he had placed it or linked it to me. He assured me (license, signed order sheet by both, i have sales code/order code) it had been placed and in my name and the order needs me (an identity) as much as I want the order.

Still as of last week I had not received any e-mail correspondence from Ford but based on a lot folks here I didn't find it too odd. But I decided to call Ford support and check on both my Bronco and MavBrid orders. Shelby with customer support was great and confirmed both orders are in the system and waiting to be scheduled for production.

THEN I CHECK MY E-MAIL JUST NOW AND THERE IS AN EMAIL FROM FORD MOTOR CORP AND YOUR 2022 BRONCO BASE ORDER

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Ford is finally f*cking sending me my confirmation e-mail for the Bronco order some 3 weeks after I placed it and about a week after I confirmed it with Ford support.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
I think Ford just converted MY21 orders to MY22 order.
I ordered my Bronco in Jan 2021.
And I just got the same email this morning.
Your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ Order.
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

What??? I got shocked too.

OP
OP
710-oil-614

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Ford just converted MY21 orders to MY22 order.
I ordered my Bronco in Jan 2021.
And I just got the same email this morning.
Your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ Order.
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

What??? I got shocked too.
I did change my order up (from a BD nonSquatch to a BaseSquatch) but I guess my e-mail is not random at least.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I did the same thing but I’m with Granger so i immediately remembered there was no way.

OP
OP
710-oil-614

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You seem more upset that they sent it late then if they hadn't sent it at all. If a late email gave you a heart attack, your head will explode when they finally send you a (late) Bronco

edit; if it makes you less angry at the gall of Ford to send you an email, I just got mine about 10 hours ago and I re-ordered the morning of the 13th.
Gee man - just having a little fun. Lighten up.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

#RichBoyProblems

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
Old news. Been happening for several weeks. The Bronco ordering systems appears to be overwhelmed...

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
Dude.... at least you got the bronco ordered that you wanted.... i posted about mine being submitted at a 4 door instead of 2 door and the best i've gotten from the dealer is "we'll see what we can do".....
Ford Bronco Ford Just Gave Me a Heart Attack BOOOOO!

Sponsored
OP
OP
710-oil-614

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dude.... at least you got the bronco ordered that you wanted.... i posted about mine being submitted at a 4 door instead of 2 door and the best i've gotten from the dealer is "we'll see what we can do".....
Ford Bronco Ford Just Gave Me a Heart Attack BOOOOO!
I must say I had a bad first impression with the dealer but otherwise they have been fantastic to work with and upfront about everything. Won't say their name because it seems even good press can be bad press for dealers on here and I know they kick about these forums.

But they've been really good to work with and I think they have the dealer allocation where I might see my Bronco this year. If not - I'll wait for MY23, or MY24......

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's weird, I got a completely different email
Ford Motor Company said:
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2024 Bronco Base, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our allocation process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when large dealers got their share of stock so they can gouge customers with ADM before there are enough Broncos available on the market for people to not be willing to pay that much. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure the satisfaction of our largest dealers. Throughout the production process, we will keep you bent over. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Rescheduled for Model Year 2023 – You know you're not getting a '22 because you had the gall to order from a dealer that actually deals.
  • Rescheduled for Model Year 2024 – Do we need to repeat ourselves? The owners of Galpin are very powerful, and they care about you less than they care about their employees (which is about as much as they care about the slug they poured salt on this morning. Legal disclaimer: We cannot comment on whether our largest dealers do or do not salt their employees). As a result, we're fucking you because they complained once. Remember: when dealers compete, larger dealers cry.
  • Rescheduled for Model Year 2025 – We're not 100% sure this is gonna happen, but if it does, Stay Pumped. If you're considering complaining: remember I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further.
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule. Based on allocation and the potential for receiving a facelift in '25, we'd like to pre-emptively invite you to celebrate your MIC 6.0 Hardtop. It still honeycombs, and the rolled edges are still frayed (don't forget the leaks) but it's 5.0 more than the original one with all the same problems so that makes it better (somehow).
  • Scheduled for Production –Trust us.
  • Scheduled for Production –It's not a Bronco if we don't reschedule it at least twice.
  • Scheduled for Production –Hang in there.
  • Scheduled for Production –Stay pumped!
  • Scheduled for Production –Catch Phrase.
  • Scheduled for Production –We mean it this time, promise.
  • Scheduled for Production –This one is actually real, but we'll forget to email you about it.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at whichever Dirt Mountain we are shipping to at that point.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to somewhere. Sometimes they just come back to us for no reason. Don't be too surprised if it shows up damaged because we hire the absolute cheapest truck carriers.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Communication from Ford sucks! That's one of the big reasons I cancelled my Bronco.
Sponsored