Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Ford just converted MY21 orders to MY22 order.
I ordered my Bronco in Jan 2021.
And I just got the same email this morning.
Your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ Order.
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

What??? I got shocked too.
Ford converted orders and set priority codes to 99. 99 means do not build. You have to work with your dealer to re-order for MY22 and the dealer then sets a code of 10-19. It won't get built if you don't do anything. I ordered in March and reordered in October. I got a confirmation email from Ford when I updated to MY22 with the dealer and I got this email yesterday. I can't say with certainty, but they aren't necessarily the same thing.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You seem more upset that they sent it late then if they hadn't sent it at all. If a late email gave you a heart attack, your head will explode when they finally send you a (late) Bronco

edit; if it makes you less angry at the gall of Ford to send you an email, I just got mine about 10 hours ago and I re-ordered the morning of the 13th.
Same

Sponsored

BLBronco133

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Focus ST, 98 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I replaced/re-ordered my MY22 BaseSquatch along with ordering a new Maverick Hybrid on 10/13. The Maverick confirmation e-mail got sent before I left the dealership but my Bronco order status didn't change. I waited a few days and verified with the dealer and even questioned if he had placed it or linked it to me. He assured me (license, signed order sheet by both, i have sales code/order code) it had been placed and in my name and the order needs me (an identity) as much as I want the order.

Still as of last week I had not received any e-mail correspondence from Ford but based on a lot folks here I didn't find it too odd. But I decided to call Ford support and check on both my Bronco and MavBrid orders. Shelby with customer support was great and confirmed both orders are in the system and waiting to be scheduled for production.

THEN I CHECK MY E-MAIL JUST NOW AND THERE IS AN EMAIL FROM FORD MOTOR CORP AND YOUR 2022 BRONCO BASE ORDER

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Ford is finally f*cking sending me my confirmation e-mail for the Bronco order some 3 weeks after I placed it and about a week after I confirmed it with Ford support.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
The same thing happened to me this morning. Placed my new 2022 order on 13Oct2021 and just received the confirmation from Ford this morning. Was questioning my dealer since when I originally placed my order in February for my July 14th Res, I got an email almost instantly. Just ready for a build date confirmation. 🤞

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Ford just converted MY21 orders to MY22 order.
I ordered my Bronco in Jan 2021.
And I just got the same email this morning.
Your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ Order.
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

What??? I got shocked too.
I got the same thing today

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a build date and still haven't received my confirmation email for MY22

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I replaced/re-ordered my MY22 BaseSquatch along with ordering a new Maverick Hybrid on 10/13. The Maverick confirmation e-mail got sent before I left the dealership but my Bronco order status didn't change. I waited a few days and verified with the dealer and even questioned if he had placed it or linked it to me. He assured me (license, signed order sheet by both, i have sales code/order code) it had been placed and in my name and the order needs me (an identity) as much as I want the order.

Still as of last week I had not received any e-mail correspondence from Ford but based on a lot folks here I didn't find it too odd. But I decided to call Ford support and check on both my Bronco and MavBrid orders. Shelby with customer support was great and confirmed both orders are in the system and waiting to be scheduled for production.

THEN I CHECK MY E-MAIL JUST NOW AND THERE IS AN EMAIL FROM FORD MOTOR CORP AND YOUR 2022 BRONCO BASE ORDER

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Ford is finally f*cking sending me my confirmation e-mail for the Bronco order some 3 weeks after I placed it and about a week after I confirmed it with Ford support.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.

Pretty much summed up my experience with my re-order.

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

Thanks Ford. Thanks.
It took almost 3 weeks for me to receive my order Email from ford. I was starting to wonder just like you and then at 9pm I received my confirmed order email.
Sponsored