First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the 70s are calling.... Im Answering!

https://www.kloompy.com/oc-content/uploads/118/169780.jpg

If the 70s are calling - Im Answering!

169780.jpg

I think ive decided my plan is to make lemonade out of lemons (which is the MIC top) and try to match the top color with vinly and do a 80s/90s look like this

Ford Bronco Ford - Let us have Kodiak Brown! 1606323885997

there are 2 body lines on the 2 door that look like they can be framed nicely with this sort of two tone scheme. just now figuring which non black or grey color it will look best with
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And bronco is the name of a horse.... It’s just bad form is all I’m saying. I’m not a brown vehicle guy so never knew Ford used the name till now. And I’m a big Kodiak guy so I find it distasteful
I get it, you're a Pinto guy. I'm a Thunderbird guy!

PS: You can trademark names based on animals, they seldom hire lawyers to defend themselves. But trademarking city names would be beyond infuriating with directions, mapmaking, GPS, etc. You can find it as distasteful as you want, but there's nothing inherently wrong about it beyond your personal preferences.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hear what you're saying. It must be paired with the bronze dash and Navy Pier seats to really set off the roasted nut tones.
Omg ???? roasted nut tones..I freaking just spayed water all over my floor! You are to much!!

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the Kodiak Brown in person today (on a Bronco Sport). I would have called it Root Beer Brown, but it's an awesome color either way. Deep brown with gold flake.
Sponsored