Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else get this error when trying to login to review your reservation? I have gotten this error since July 14th and no one at Ford can fix my issue. If I try to reset using my email it says the account already exists, when I use my correct email I get this error. I’m stuck in a loop. I have called Ford at least 6 times , get the run around , they tell me they can replicate but no one can fix. Curious if anyone else has had similar issues.
Ford Bronco Ford Login Errors 55EDF7BE-327F-4322-9AAA-CC34756CA617

6CBC2565-95E1-440B-ACBC-DBABC7C9C23C.png
Sponsored

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get this error, but only when I'm on the web at work. I can log in using my mobile network and at home, but there must be some web-filtering at work that screws it up for me.

ducbill

Black Diamond
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Evo Ducati 1100s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the same problem and was escalated half a dozen times when i called to get it fixed. I was sent over to some level 2 IT support queue but nobody fixed it.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know how Ford's database is trying to credentialize users when they attempt to log in, but that's an LDAP (protocol for authentication) error. Hard to determine the security on your mobile WIFI, but if you are on a work WIFI they are certainly going to have either an open connection bypassing all internal network links straight to the internet through their ISP, or policies in place blocking certain protocol passthroughs.

Try it on a different WIFI or on your cellular network.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know how Ford's database is trying to credentialize users when they attempt to log in, but that's an LDAP (protocol for authentication) error. Hard to determine the security on your mobile WIFI, but if you are on a work WIFI they are certainly going to have either an open connection bypassing all internal network links straight to the internet through their ISP, or policies in place blocking certain protocol passthroughs.

Try it on a different WIFI or on your cellular network.
I have tried it on my phone, on vpn, not on vpn and even ford replicated it on their network and no one seems to know how to fix it. I get the LDAP error it looks to me like there is an issue with their IBM security layer and somehow my account got corrupted but that account is linked to my reservation so I was kind of hoping they’d fix it so I can login. I hope the tech in the truck works better ?

Sponsored

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get this one my iPhone but not my desktop.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have tried it on my phone, on vpn, not on vpn and even ford replicated it on their network and no one seems to know how to fix it. I get the LDAP error it looks to me like there is an issue with their IBM security layer and somehow my account got corrupted but that account is linked to my reservation so I was kind of hoping they’d fix it so I can login. I hope the tech in the truck works better ?
Corrupt profiles certainly suck. Good Luck!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oops prolly in the process of migrating user accts

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the same problem and was escalated half a dozen times when i called to get it fixed. I was sent over to some level 2 IT support queue but nobody fixed it.
I’m getting the same run around

Sponsored

ducbill

Black Diamond
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Evo Ducati 1100s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ever heard any resolution for this problem? I'm wondering if we will have problems claiming our FordPass rewards since we can't even access our accounts 8 months later... At least I was still able to order one.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If their IT department had trouble with the Build and Price page so I’m not suprised. Interest in the Bronco has been over the top so I’m sure their servers can’t handle the traffic.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The link at the top says SSO - it is trying to authenticate you as if you were on their network or an employee. I bet if you make a different account it would work - your name may match an employee's username. Make sure to pass it forward and order them a really cool truck.