O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, just spoke to my dealer. I've been asking him the last couple weeks about matching X-plan pricing & I kept being told he's looking into it. Finally today he said "The solution Ford came up with they're lowering prices on the vehicles" and when I asked if that was across the board or select dealerships he said "Across the board as I understand it" which I found interesting. I asked when that would be announced & if there was more insight/pricing and he said "I'll need to get back to you". So take it for what it is but it's intriguing to see what they have in mind. You'd think X-plan would be the easier option, with the opportuniy for them to make more $$$ in the long run, but I guess we'll see. Of course let's not take this as gospel.
Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe they reducing all trims, by about 1-2k ish maybe

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, just spoke to my dealer. I've been asking him the last couple weeks about matching X-plan pricing & I kept being told he's looking into it. Finally today he said "The solution Ford came up with they're lowering prices on the vehicles" and when I asked if that was across the board or select dealerships he said "Across the board as I understand it" which I found interesting. I asked when that would be announced & if there was more insight/pricing and he said "I'll need to get back to you". So take it for what it is but it's intriguing to see what they have in mind. You'd think X-plan would be the easier option, with the opportuniy for them to make more $$$ in the long run, but I guess we'll see. Of course let's not take this as gospel.
Ummm...yeah, I don't believe that dealer. Why would Ford lower prices on a vehicle, in which demand was higher than expected when they priced it? Not happening.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't believe this for a second.

At best, the answer will be "they were gonna cost more but instead the MSRP IS the discounted price".

At worst, this dealer just made stuff up.

Good luck.

Sponsored

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"I'll need to get back to you".
What the dealer really is saying "Go away and stop bothering me!"

Ford is not going to lower anything with 2 years of sales/production reserved. Ford will keep offering different packages, model trims, mid-cycle refresh to keep the feeding frenzy going as long as they can...discount is their last resort until the next gen.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I needed a good chuckle. Thanks.

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer told me today the following three things:

1. No deposit
2. Pricing will not be any higher than MSRP.
3. A, Z, & D but no X

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cough….cough…..bullsh*t!!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Thanks for your help! The check is in the mail."
Sponsored