Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I wonder if any of the Ford marketing team are B6G members ? It would make sense to blend in, create new threads on specific questions they may have, create polls, get a feel on the drip drip drip of leaks.

This may have been asked before and I apology if it has. I am also sure that they watch these threads, but as members they can direct the flow of information that they are seeking much more easily.

Are you listening Ford? ?️‍♂
Sponsored

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand that, but do you think they have gone a step further and are actually directing some of the information flow?
Doubt they could even do that on this forum. Lots of passionate people here. They are more than welcome to try. hell, you don't even see Mike Levine on here anymore. He popped up for a quick second and vanished like a ninja

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that, but do you think they have gone a step further and are actually directing some of the information flow?
Absolutely. They would be insane not to. This is the perfect venue to test the waters with different ideas they’re kicking around. It’s also perfect for strategic messaging.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They're hiring a new CMO soon. Just read something about this earlier today. You can google it for more. Lots going on at the executive level.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Auto makers have been rolling through forums for decades. But they know that forums are where the squeakiest of wheels are. We'll complain about EVERYTHING.

I've seen people complain about the color of the bolts on a car before. Not just one...many people whined about it.

Forums are niche and just absurd to 99% of car owners.

So while they may glean a bit of value from a forum on an enthusiast-type automobile, it'll be a fairly rare case where a forum influences large decisions.

That said...

I have kids and I NEED BETTER REAR HVAC FOR THE BRONCO YOU F***ING PINE CONES.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe so.
Shortly after the reveal, the was one member who constantly asked other members questions that seemed purely marketing. Not going to name names, but I always thought it odd they kept asking Everyone who replied to a few threads the same questions that had zero benefit to an individual. Seemed like they were trying to get a feel for what was most popular and why.....
Pure speculation, and I'm likely wrong.
But the gut feeling was there.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doubt they could even do that on this forum. Lots of passionate people here. They are more than welcome to try. hell, you don't even see Mike Levine on here anymore. He popped up for a quick second and vanished like a ninja

Ford Bronco Ford marketing/ B6G members? AFA703F5-AE16-4256-B424-F90DC144976D
Sponsored