Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is great, you guys put me in a list with ordinary people when in fact I'm just a shield for the real spies... Ha ha IDIOTS!

(don't worry @JAGSarge & @Fordboi , they'll never get me to speak your names! Definitely pin this shit on @Toccoa . all he does is posts gifs, such an easy mark smh)
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is great, you guys put me in a list with ordinary people when in fact I'm just a shield for the real spies... Ha ha IDIOTS!

(don't worry @JAGSarge & @Fordboi , they'll never get me to speak your names! Definitely pin this shit on @Toccoa . all he does is posts gifs, such an easy mark smh)
Ford Bronco Ford marketing/ B6G members? 1601600075563

OP
OP
Mac n Nevada

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a dick move... Why you gotta blow my cover man?

Ford Bronco Ford marketing/ B6G members? 1601600075563

I was gonna call you out on my first post...:)

And Taikal?....

North?... but I don’t think so....

I think they are incognito...;)

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doubt they could even do that on this forum. Lots of passionate people here. They are more than welcome to try. hell, you don't even see Mike Levine on here anymore. He popped up for a quick second and vanished like a ninja
Yaw’ll have no clue what a marketing team is capable of, those guys and girls could over turn governments if they so had the urge to do so. They actually teach marketing majors a thing sometimes called buyers psychology in college (this is a real thing) and marketing teams could have a 6’4” man driving a Mini Cooper properly gassed up and given enough time to focus on that specific demographic. Hell I work in the service industry and we design our menus out specifically so that our most profitable items are typically where the human eye falls to first when reading the menu. The reason things are so expensive is often times due to the marketing. Example would be Beats by DR. Dre, with 62% revenue of every pair of beats sold go directly to marketing and brand packaging. Passionate people and the ones most excited about a product are typically the easiest to persuade. You don’t have to believe me but I’m just giving real talk.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yaw’ll have no clue what a marketing team is capable of, those guys and girls could over turn governments if they so had the urge to do so. They actually teach marketing majors a thing sometimes called buyers psychology in college (this is a real thing) and marketing teams could have a 6’4” man driving a Mini Cooper properly gassed up and given enough time to focus on that specific demographic. Hell I work in the service industry and we design our menus out specifically so that our most profitable items are typically where the human eye falls to first when reading the menu. The reason things are so expensive is often times due to the marketing. Example would be Beats by DR. Dre, with 62% revenue of every pair of beats sold go directly to marketing and brand packaging. Passionate people and the ones most excited about a product are typically the easiest to persuade. You don’t have to believe me but I’m just giving real talk.
HOLY SHIT GUYS HE'S RIGHT.

I read this post and immediately went and spent $1,100 on Amazon buying Furbies.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is true. When I was finishing my psychology degree they spoke of this. Same reason at stores they put stuff at eye level of kids. I don't need any pursuading when It comes to the bronco. They should focus on the people that are on the fence.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford doesn’t need to be here to go over all the threads themselves. I’m sure they have outside companies (eg VerticalScope) doing the dirty work for them.

There’s no such thing as free. Its big money to host a website, money to maintain and storage. VerticalScope has been acquiring car forums since the beginning of time. They have teams scraping, packaging the info, and turning it around to sell to OEMs.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

200.gif

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s both a yes and a no. From my understanding there are indeed Ford people here. Are they starting threads and polling people? Absolutely not, the people that are closest to the Bronco project are likely 100% lurkers and probably don’t even have an account. But while they may check on things here, most of their research was done in focus groups of Jeep, mustang, F-150, and Bronco owners. While this forum is a good cross section of all the above and more, it is really hard to extrapolate data from a forum like this one that is so speculative. Especially since so many people’s “Ideal” of a Bronco would never work in the real world and wouldn’t sell. (115” wheelbase 2 door front solid axle with a 3 on the tree, 7.3 liter V8, and roll up windows was never happening. Sorry!)

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. Especially since so many people’s “Ideal” of a Bronco would never work in the real world and wouldn’t sell. (115” wheelbase 2 door front solid axle with a 3 on the tree, 7.3 liter V8, and roll up windows was never happening. Sorry!)
You sure about this? It's just a poll and a petition away, IMHO.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s both a yes and a no. From my understanding there are indeed Ford people here. Are they starting threads and polling people? Absolutely not, the people that are closest to the Bronco project are likely 100% lurkers and likely don’t even have an account. But while they may check on things here, most of their research was done in focus groups of Jeep, mustang, F-150, and Bronco owners. While this forum is a good cross section of all the above and more, it is really hard to extrapolate data from a forum like this one that is so speculative. Especially since so many people’s “Ideal” of a Bronco would never work in the real world and wouldn’t sell. (115” wheelbase 2 door front solid axle with a 3 on the tree, 7.3 liter V8, and roll up windows was never happening. Sorry!)
What about points, condenser and bourdon tube?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s both a yes and a no. From my understanding there are indeed Ford people here. Are they starting threads and polling people? Absolutely not, the people that are closest to the Bronco project are likely 100% lurkers and his probably don’t even have an account. But while they may check on things here, most of their research was done in focus groups of Jeep, mustang, F-150, and Bronco owners. While this forum is a good cross section of all the above and more, it is really hard to extrapolate data from a forum like this one that is so speculative. Especially since so many people’s “Ideal” of a Bronco would never work in the real world and wouldn’t sell. (115” wheelbase 2 door front solid axle with a 3 on the tree, 7.3 liter V8, and roll up windows was never happening. Sorry!)
Party pooper

<giphy party pooper>. ;o)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Marketing people have no chance in overturning governments, that is unless they are free masons.
Ford Bronco Ford marketing/ B6G members? 1601604371257
Sponsored