Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doubt they could even do that on this forum. Lots of passionate people here. They are more than welcome to try. hell, you don't even see Mike Levine on here anymore. He popped up for a quick second and vanished like a ninja

Maybe they ARE the passionate people stoking the conversation....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mac n Nevada

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would never rat anybody out on here. Nope...never. Well, maybe a little.

OP
OP
Mac n Nevada

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yaw’ll have no clue what a marketing team is capable of, those guys and girls could over turn governments if they so had the urge to do so. They actually teach marketing majors a thing sometimes called buyers psychology in college (this is a real thing) and marketing teams could have a 6’4” man driving a Mini Cooper properly gassed up and given enough time to focus on that specific demographic. Hell I work in the service industry and we design our menus out specifically so that our most profitable items are typically where the human eye falls to first when reading the menu. The reason things are so expensive is often times due to the marketing. Example would be Beats by DR. Dre, with 62% revenue of every pair of beats sold go directly to marketing and brand packaging. Passionate people and the ones most excited about a product are typically the easiest to persuade. You don’t have to bel
ieve me but I’m just giving real talk.

exactly what a spy ( with an ego) would say........ :cool:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mac n Nevada

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s both a yes and a no. From my understanding there are indeed Ford people here. Are they starting threads and polling people? Absolutely not, the people that are closest to the Bronco project are likely 100% lurkers and probably don’t even have an account. But while they may check on things here, most of their research was done in focus groups of Jeep, mustang, F-150, and Bronco owners. While this forum is a good cross section of all the above and more, it is really hard to extrapolate data from a forum like this one that is so speculative. Especially since so many people’s “Ideal” of a Bronco would never work in the real world and wouldn’t sell. (115” wheelbase 2 door front solid axle with a 3 on the tree, 7.3 liter V8, and roll up windows was never happening. Sorry!)

Don't you dare come in here and try and talk common sense on my Tin foil hat themed thread...How dare You!...; )

I don't know if I agree totally with you. Of course we are not creating policy, but you guys who have been here for years discussing this vehicle, with all the ideas from years of driving outdoors, there is no way that they are not participating in these threads to help them understand what the true enthusiasts are looking for.

I understand that we all here are a small market segment, but the ones who follow these pages are exactly who they want to hear from in their attempt to battle the beast which is the Jeep market. Where better to listen, to gain insights and ideas, to hear about stupid ideas, to hear the complaints....over...and.....over

The bigger market , not the rock junkies here, also benefit from this...there are many trims aimed at the suburban family- they want the rugged good looks in a vehicle they will probably mostly drive to Starbucks in comfort, but still fulfills that inner desire in them to just GTFO...

If I was Ford , I'd do it.

I think they are here and I am happy for it. For all you guys and gals who have been here through the years, I think you helped build this car.

I appreciate it, because it's fuckin' cool.

(Except for that Navy interior and lack of a green)....ya' nailed it. (y)

Last edited: