Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

The Backdoor app posted an estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20.

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

I hope you guys have better luck than me.

96BECF1F-00CC-42F3-BAA8-A39C942A5CD8.jpeg
DF61EC8A-A798-4A3B-9906-836AD484FB0A.jpeg
DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I am in the same boat. Finally built after almost two years on 06/17 and the delivery date changed twice. Now it says 07/05 to 07/11. I doubt it's coming by the 11th if it hasn't even shipped yet! WTH

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand the frustration. Jan 25 blend, still not built, and no EDD at all. Camped out on Dirt Mountain since then with NO communication from Ford.

Ford = 🤡🤡🤡🤡

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a typical customer service experience in the year 2022. The processes and systems at large corporations have seemingly become smarter than the CSRs that use them, so you're better off just using the system directly if you can.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is a 2/24 blend, finally "built" status on 6/27 and I have the same EDD currently. Tracker hasn't moved to "shipped" and doubt it will by tomorrow. But at least it's off dirt mountain. All these things seem to happen in waves. Seems nobody is getting shipped this week. Hopefully next week they start to move again!

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand the frustration. Jan 25 blend, still not built, and no EDD at all. Camped out on Dirt Mountain since then with NO communication from Ford.

Ford = 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Damn, son. There’s no way I wouldn’t have already walked away. You’re a patient victim.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has been on a plant hold since mid April. I check with Ford every other week and the date keeps getting pushed back. They keep telling me the same thing, no reason but assured its not a chip. My latest update now says 7/29-8/5.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been on a plant hold since mid April. I check with Ford every other week and the date keeps getting pushed back. They keep telling me the same thing, no reason but assured its not a chip. My latest update now says 7/29-8/5.
We are in the same boat. Not on dirt mountain but not in production. No one knows where it is or what the hold is about. It’s ridiculous.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the future world

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are in the same boat. Not on dirt mountain but not in production. No one knows where it is or what the hold is about. It’s ridiculous.
When mine went through blend on 2/24 it never showed built, but never showed a hold till 3/31. Then it was called "plant hold" then about a month later they started calling it "microchip at plant hold" you may very well be on a chip hold, that just doesn't show up on the visibilty report yet. It takes a while. CS chat told me all kinds of stuff during that time...but I was sure it was on dirt mountain, turns out I was right. Why does it always suck when I am right?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

Ford Bronco Ford Marketing Finally Told Me The Truth DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6
Ford Bronco Ford Marketing Finally Told Me The Truth DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6
I have a theory on the whole convoy shipping cluster fuck. Ford's logistics has implemented a Last in first out method for convoy shipments.

Maybe by the end of the 3 week July production shut down they'll get catch up.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When mine went through blend on 2/24 it never showed built, but never showed a hold till 3/31. Then it was called "plant hold" then about a month later they started calling it "microchip at plant hold" you may very well be on a chip hold, that just doesn't show up on the visibilty report yet. It takes a while. CS chat told me all kinds of stuff during that time...but I was sure it was on dirt mountain, turns out I was right. Why does it always suck when I am right?

I’m pretty sure my hold is not related to a chip and my circumstances are not the same. My showed up as built and I was assigned 3 different estimated delivery windows. The current delivery window runs through tomorrow. I hope you get yours soon.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a theory on the whole convoy shipping cluster fuck. Ford's logistics has implemented a Last in first out method for convoy shipments.

Maybe by the end of the 3 week July production shut down they'll get catch up.
My delay is not related to a convoy shortage. It’s not been released for shipping. In addition, 2 Broncos arrived at my dealership on Tuesday. It’s 20 miles from MAP.

Bronconium

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base

I am in the same situation. Built 6/6 and since then awaiting shipment. No one has any idea. Several vehicles built after that are delivered to the dealership. Ford is an inept bureaucracy. Investors know that and that’s why only willing to pay 11$ for a share.
Sponsored